“Lovely dinner”

Price range: US$12 - US$36
Cuisines: Spanish, Grill, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Filiberto Sacramento, Fito, is a young career and self-taught chef. They say those who know him he is a quiet man , observer, slow, cautious perfectionist, generous and modest. He took in 1998 the reins of a humble but noble and honest time family business, whose hob has given free rein to his passion, his flair and creativity, trying to unite in their kitchen tradition and modernity, modernity and custom history and present, with a single protagonist, the product. Come and taste the delicious dishes from our menu enjoying the magnificent views of the town and surrounded by a quiet and unique.
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

It's a really nice place to have dinner, the staff is attentive, the food is really nice and the place quiet, all this make a perfect environment.

There are newer reviews for Casa Fito

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I feel I have to review this restaurant again as the two visits were as different as chalk as cheese......
As I said in my last review, this is really a lunch spot and I was not disappointed when we visited again for a mid week lunch.
Their were four of us and we all had the 5 course set menu, which was fantastic ending with fantastic beef but my favourite was a dish of light mashed potato, perfectly poached egg and chorizo oil over the top (as pic), tasted fantastic, sort of a sausage, egg, chip thing going on. Will be visiting everytime we are over.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Was given the name from local Travel Writer as a place down South "para Los locales" that had been on short list recently for good food. So wife & I want on spec, Sunday lunch. We were not disappointed. Firstly it was entry level seating only - balcony or terrace not in use - and it was full. We were offered, somewhat apologetically,in a corner table with concrete bench, which we assume was part of the original house. Perfect for us! The staff could not have been more helpful to us with very limited Spanish, explaining the menu (Spanish only), making recommendations and ensuring we were looked after.
Now to the food. 3 courses each,bread for 2 X2, 2 Jarre De cerveza & 2 coffees - €61, which I think was good value for the ambiance and quality of the food & staff. If you go, try the
fried cheese salad (starter) & tuna (main) or rabbit (main)
each with great flavours.

So would we head off along the narrow road into the hills above Chimiche for a meal? Most definitely.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Ate here on a Friday night, only Fri/Sat night serves dinner, otherwise lunch only and this is where the problem seems to be. All the courses we had and the others on the menu were/looked good but a lot were really a lunch meal rather then dinner and we felt more effort should have been made for their 'two' dinners per week.
Staff were very friendly and helpful in translating, they needed to be as the menu is only supplied in Spanish.
We were put on a table out the back, 'to be a romantic meal' but just felt a little cool by the window, even for Tenerife and would have had great views, if there had been any daylight to see it....
I started with huevos rancheros, which was tasty but HUGE, not a dinner starter but a great breakfast or lunch dish and my octopus with potato main was 'from the grill' but arrived on a cold glass plate making everything lukewarm and I understand that some chefs still like to use balsamic for scribbling on a plate but when its under the ingredients of the plate it affects the taste of the dish, it's also so yesterday.....
Having said that, my wife's tuna tartar and aged pork chop were apparently delicious,
so it could have just been my choices....
Would I go again, yes, but for lunch only.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

I went once with some Canarian friends and I enjoyed the food. However, I have tried several times to book and they always tell me that there is no table available. The strange thing is that for other clients they find room: I made the experiment with my Canarian friends.
Once I was in the area and I went at 1.30 p.m. to have a beer and something quick to eat and... I didn't even get the beer, despite the restaurant was completely empty! An awful experience ... and the good kitchen does not make up for it. If you are not a frequent client or a friend of the manager, I recommend you to choose somewhere else where they treat you as you deserve.