“Fantastic Pizzeria Run By A Real Italian”
Review of Pizzeria Giulio

Pizzeria Giulio
Ranked #26 of 56 Restaurants in Tacoronte
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Fantastic Pizzeria Run By A Real Italian with a wide variety of dishes available to include; pasta, pizza, sea food and local dishes.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Fantastic Pizzeria Run By Giulio that should be on your agenda when visiting Tenerife, Canary islands

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We have been there because we felt like having a pizza. The pizza was average, the dough tasted like frozen.
I hope there are better pizzeria's in tenerife.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I've been here a few times now ..but I thought this time I will write a review ..My boyfriend and I went and had a starter as well as a pizza for the main course .. the service was good ..the waiters made sure you were looked after and the drinks and food I have to say came without any problems .. I didn't like my pizza that much ..its was ok but very bland ..I love fish topping like pizzas ..but I have to say this last couple of times ..No the quality wasn't good ..and my pizza was luck warm ..My boyfriend said his pizza was just ok to ..but he said he didn't think he would like to came again here !!
so watch what you order ..and make sure all the topping you ask for get put on ..They make I lot of other different food so maybe they could be better ??
Would I recommend going ..well try it and see .. but you might be disappointed ?

Reviewed 30 December 2014

We were disappointed in the pizza. They were quite small and not thin crust. Overall a below average experience.

1  Thank UK-TouristUK