“Good food”
Review of El After Lounge

El After Lounge
Ranked #23 of 116 Restaurants in Caguas
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place offer good food and plenty for a reasonable prices. Try the coffee and you are going to be enchanted. Good parking and easy to get there.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We visited the After Lounge for Sunday brunch, needless to say the whole experience was fantastic, the coffee was unremarkable and the food outstanding, simple but well prepared and fresh, servers were very attentive and not overwhelming, prices are very competitive compared to other establishments, will certainly try again for lunch or dinner, good job guys !!!!!!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We recently discovered this place and we have been there thrice. We love that they offer enough ingredients for you to order a personalized burger. We love the onion rings and do not forget to add caramelized onions to the hamburger! They also serve pastas and some mexican dishes. Mojitos are very good!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went at 12 noon to have lunch.
Bads: Although it was almost empty, only one couple before us, we had to wait more than 1/2 hour.
Goods: ribs were delicious. Grilled chicken was awesome!!! Salad was fresh. Good price for quality and quantity. One thing that I loved is that they serve good portions but not exaggerate. Clean place. Clean bathrooms.
Waitress could smile, but anyway they were very kind, not rude at all.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I was in Caguas for 5 days in which 4 out of those 5 days I ate in El After Lounge. Breakfast was great, the service was on point and the prices were good. I also tried the hamburgers, and that was to die for not to mention the coconut mojito that VALERIA made!!!! superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr delicious!!! I like that the waitresses were attentive but not overwhelming. Keep up the excellent work!! There are not many places left with such great service!! much love from the USVI, St. Croix,