1,168 results
All reviews domestic terminal one night next morning hotel is located an early flight free shuttle good size the hotel's restaurant tea and coffee the bus international flight japanese hotels breakfast buffet would stay here again connecting flight departure hall small refrigerator
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located adjacent to Terminal 2. Great service as you would of expect from a Japanese chain. Smooth and nice check-in, with the only surprise being that they will ask you to pay yen 200 extra for Tokyo accommodation tax.

Rooms pretty descent size for being Japan . Unless you are smoker make sure you book a non-smoking room. The bed as such is not very comfortable from a Western standpoint - it is way to hard.

Breakfast pretty much average just like the hotel is too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2018

like a lot of hotels that are part of the airport, they are very hard to find the room was ok the bed was very hard the shower was cheap it would have been nice if it had an iron but for the price, it was very expensive it had a kettle and fridge and tv.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank btaxi
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Loved the convenience of this hotel. It is in the airport. We landed at the International Terminal took a quick shuttle bus (marked Domestic Terminal) over to the Domestic area and we had 4 large suitcases. We were able to put them on the bus and ride over (about a 7 minute ride) and then we went in to the Domestic Terminal and the hotel was easy to find. There were also many restaurants, for Americans a McDonalds and some convenience stores like 7/11 called Family Mart so you could get some waters and such. They took Credit Cards - there was also a Krispy Creme! So thought the room we booked was great! Large bathtub, they had pajamas for us and while firm I thought the bed was comfortable and I slept really well. The next morning we got up and our check in for our flight was just right downstairs of the hotel. SO easy! Would easily stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 4 May 2018

I was delighted with this hotel. I hadn't expected much of an airport hotel and was very pleasantly surprised at the bedroom, the restaurant and the staff.

Firstly the rooms were of a good size and well equipped. Everything was clean, tidy and in good condition. And the same for the bathroom. My one niggle was that the beds were hard - indeed too hard for me and this is the reason why I only gave it 4 stars and not 5.

We did eat in the restaurant and the meal was certainly good as was the breakfast the next day.

Overall, I rate this hotel highly with the one concern about the hardness of the beds.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sannox7
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Most important thing is that this hotel is in Domestic Terminal. You need take a shuttle bus from international terminal and the hotel is in the 2nd floor.

Other than that, I am satisfied with the stay. The room is clean and the staff are friendly, as most japanese hotels. Their English is good enough.

Room Tip: This hotel is in Domestic Terminal. You need take a shuttle bus from international terminal and the hotel is in the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family