I stayed there just for one night. My flight from the US was delayed and I got there around 3am. Though I stayed there only for a few hours since I had to catch the first flight to Osaka the next morning, I was pretty satisfied with the services. The staff was all really nice and the room was comfortable. Also this hotel close to the airport and there's always a shuttle between the hotel and the airport. So this is a very convenient place to stay at if you have a flight from Haneda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ●The all rooms innovated on February 2014! ! The free shuttle bus between Haneda Airport and the hotel service on going. The pick-up in each Domestic Terminal 1, Terminal 2, International Terminal! ! (Please check the bus timetable for details.) ●Free Wi-Fi all rooms and lobby equipped. Wi-Fi enhancement completion of construction on July 2014! Wi-Fi is now easier connection throughout the hotel! ! ●The breakfast starts from 4:00A.M. early-morning!! We prepare a buffet in 1F restaurant SORA Even early departure can eat breakfast well! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Booking.com, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jal City Haneda Tokyo Hotel
- Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo Japan