US$117
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$100
US$83
  • Restaurant
APA Hotel Kamata Eki Nishi(Ota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$89
US$54
  • Restaurant
Hotel MyStays Kamata(Kamata)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$42
MYSTAYS Official
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$53
US$157
US$215
US$142
1,713 results
All reviewsshuttle busone nightrooms are smallinternational terminalnext morningconvenience storecomplimentary shuttlefree wifibuffet breakfast isthe main reasonthe hotel websiteearly morningnearest stationshuttle servicean overnight stayexcellent hotelclose to the airport
Reviewed 15 April 2012

The only reason my wife and I booked this hotel was because we arrived late in Haneda, Tokyo and did not want to rush down to the city at midnight.
The hotel provides a half-hourly shuttle service from the airport till around 1am (if I didn't remember wrongly), which was convenient.
Across the road from the hotel are a few family marts and restaurants - again adding to the convenience factor.
Next day we had to take a train down to the city, and the train station was within walking distance (less than 10 minutes).
Staff were helpful. Despite not having excellent command of English, the staff still did their best to provide instructions/directions to the city and printed the train timings for us.
Rooms were very small but clean.
Can't judge much as we stayed just one night and the hotel did not leave much of an impression but overall it was ok. We have no complaints.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Northern_Rock
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This hotel is definitely nothing spectacular, but is extremely convenient for a traveler who has an early flight the next morning.

I flew into Narita in the afternoon and took a limousine bus over to Haneda. I then caught the free shuttle to the hotel (I believe the shuttle make's it's route 2x's each hour). After reaching the hotel the check in was smooth and quick. There were 3 people behind the counter which made the wait almost non existent. I booked a standard single room because I was only there for the night. The room is what you would expect from a Tokyo business hotel. All of your standard amenities were available. The bed was nice and spacious. At the foot of the bed along the wall was a bench/table that was the length of the room. That area was convenient for leaving my suitcase and bags as the floor space was sparse. The room has everything you may need for an overnight stay.

After a quick wash of the face I ventured downstairs to the hotel restaurant, Cafe Sora. I was not in the mood to venture out and explore the near by restaurants so I went with what was easy. The restaurant featured a fairly diverse menu. They had an a-la carte menu that I chose a few items from. The tuna karaage was pretty good as was the tako carpaccio. The food wasn't 5 star restaurant caliber, but it was definitely good enough for someone who just spent 14 hours on a plane and buses to get there. They also serve Zima for those of you who want to take a flashback to the early 90's. I personally stuck with the deliciousness that is Japanese draft beer.

There is also a convini located right across the street for any munchies and late night refreshments you may want in your room.

The morning shuttle bus was as punctual as anything can be. I chose the 5:20am departure shuttle. I checked out at 5:15 and was on the bus by 5:16. As the clock hit 5:20, the bus started, the doors closed and we were on our way to Haneda. I love Japan.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank CodenameMikey
Reviewed 5 April 2012

ok if you need to take the plane early morning from haneda. otherwise a no-thrill hotel. small rooms, staff hardly speaking any english. shuttle from and to hotel. small restaurant for emergency food in the hotel

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Geneva2009
Reviewed 5 April 2012

arrived at haneda at 10.00 at night and therefore decided to book this hotel for a short stop over before we proceed to tokyo proper.
the good thing is that there is a jal hotel shuttle to take you there with no hussle. also the next morning we once again took the free shuttle to the airport to catch the airport limo to disney resort. shuttle is frequent and it only takes about 5 minutes to reach the terminal.
however, rooms were ultra small and we found it a little difficult with space.
a good option if you are landing late or departing early as a stop over hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank gunsham
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I was recently on the early morning (BA) flight from Haneda to London. I flew down the evening before from Hokkaido and took the free shuttle bus from Haneda airport to the hotel which took less than 10 minutes. The check in staff spoke good English and I was smoothly checked in and up in my room. The room was comfortable and modern. The hotel restaurant was reasonably priced but there are a number of restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel if you want to venture out. Also there is a convenience store right across the street fom the hotel. I took the 4:30am free shuttle bus to the airport and was at the terminal by 4:40am. I'll be staying here again!

Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo