“stay away, shameful customer service experience”

Gyumaru Shibuyahonten
Ranked #5,055 of 8,343 Restaurants in Shibuya
Neighbourhood: Shibuya, Harajuku, Ebisu
Neighbourhood: Shibuya, Harajuku, Ebisu
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

picture eating your meal with the family, being rushed to finish eating because the time to shut down shop was near. arrived the with my family around 2230 from tokyo site seeing, so we were tired and hungry. we were offered the all you can eat option for 90 mins, which was perfect because we had enough time to complete our meal. around 2330 our server notifies us for last call which we requested a little more to eat. 5 mins later server drops off our check, noted. another 5 mins gone the server asks for us to pay the bill because they were trying to close. ok that was fine so i handed the payment. 2 mins later server comes back and start taking the plates off the table, mind the we are not done eating, in the middle of me placing food in my mouth the server takes my food right in front of me, which is one of the rudest thing anyone can do, special being in the food service industry. after i tell the server how that was the most disrespectful thing you can do, he replies that they were closing and doing what he has to do. i shook my head in disappointment and said you are in a FOOD SERVICE industry, this is not the way you treat your customers. he shrugs his shoulders not giving a care about what he did. shame on the server and gyumaru. my kids were with me thank goodness or it would have been a very bad exchange.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Japan has a lot of meat grilling restaurants. Went to this one coz it has seats. Got the 5 kinds of meat platter. Worth a try.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

This was the worst restaurant we ever had since long time... Prices are irrealistic: 600 yen for 1 small ridiculous prawn. The rest of the food was not good, small portions and big charge for the table : 400 yen/person. ..