“My only chance to try Japanese ramen!”

Glutenfree Cafe Littlebird
Ranked #3 of 9,145 Restaurants in Shibuya
Price range: US$18 - US$27
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

This Cafe is an absolute little gem. It's off the beaten track a bit in shibuya, but my husband and I walked there from shibuya station with the help of Google maps. I am a coeliac and it is SO HARD to find gluten free food in Japan! The whole menu at this place is gluten free! And the food was really delicious. It's the only chance I'd ever have at tasting authentic ramen, and it was great!! It's really well priced too. It's in a tiny little place, but it's really cute! Thank you Glutenfree little bird Cafe!

Reviewed 6 November 2016

A wonderful little (seats 15) tiny place on the third floor. There is a tiny elevator and stairs up to the place. it is not easy to find, but it is worth it. Even the 2 non GF family members that went with me thought it was delicious. If you are craving GF desserts - this is also the place. Well worth the hunt.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

This place is a blessing for Coeliacs in Tokyo. Well worth visiting here. The owner was happy to cater for me by making my pizza vegetarian. The menu was in english which helped me too. The crepes were so light and fluffy - absolutely delicious. This cafe was not even 5 mins walk from Yoyogi-Koen train station. My husband and I went there for lunch today and then went back again for dinner. Thank you Little Bird Cafe for making my trip to Tokyo even better.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We have only been in Japan 1 week and we have been here 3 times already! The food is incredible and the owner and chef are so lovely! You can taste the love that they put into their food. My favourites are everything, but especially the takoyaki, fried chicken and rice ring, and the pizza - well, everything is amazing!! They have definitely not seen the last of us! Best place ever!!

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

As a coeliac travelling to a country where allergies are rare at best, I didn't expect to find an all GF cafe! The chef/owners are coeliac and have a gluten allergy so the food was properly gluten free.
Absolutely loved the food and went back a few times. Highly recommend the fried chicken and GF beer! Also gyozas are such a treat-have not had them since I was diagnosed and had not expected to have them again
Others I was travelling with didn't need to eat GF but also really liked the food and were more than happy to keep going back-was very reasonably priced too. Can't recommend enough!