See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Location is very strategic ,near a JR ikebukuro stasiun there is a convenience store on a downstair ,view from room is very nice cause from room we can see a shinkansen passing station. Room service is very friendly, comfrotable for traveler low budget/backpacker

Room Tip: View from room very good
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Stayed for 5 nights at this hotel with my wife and my son. Location is perfect, there is a Family Mart 24hr store downstairs, a minute walk to the JR stations and department stores like Seibu, and a 5-10min walk to get yourself plenty of food options after midnight.

The room itself has nothing special, and it is relatively small. The bathroom is extremely small, there is no way to sqeeze in 2 adults in the bathroom. Go imagine.

Staff is not super friendly, and their english is limited. Communication is fine but dont expect them to solve anything too complicated, unless you speak Japanese.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2016

This time I travel alone, and choose this hotel again because of having great location.

The service is still very good, they do help me receive the parcels in advance, and although i choose single bed room, they do provide me a 2-twin bed room which I have extra place to put my stuff.

again the location is very good, 1 minute walking from the JR stations.

for sure will choose again and again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2016

good room,adequate for short Tokyo stays,very close to the Metro & JR stations,,,,lot's of nearby facilities,shopping centres,Ikebukero,friendly staff,clean rooms,,cosy bathroom/toilets,stayed there on 2 occasions total of 12 days

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

I had the most terrible experience I had ever encounter with a hotel. This is my last night in Japan and I asked the hotel reception for help in organising transport to the airport tomorrow. Not only did she not know the options, when I asked if she could make a reservation on a limousine bus to the airport that I have read about, she said that they are not able to do that am I have to call the company myself. I then asked them for directions to the aurpirt via public transport instead and they didn't know that either, indicatibg that it is a public holiday. I am extremely unimpressed, surely hotels provide services on other public holidays previously!

When I tried to use the public phone in the hotel lobby which had no clear instructions about the cost of each phone call, the reception girls could not provide me with that information either! It is extremely hard for a foreigner to navigate an automated phone service in japanese or to make a reservation on a japanese website. I am still extremely upset with the lack of help or rightful service a hotel ought to provide by my understanding. I would definitely never stay here again!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo