My Stays Asakusabashi
HOTEL MYSTAYS Ueno East(Taito)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$57
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

US$195
US$132
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Hotel Mystays Ueno Inaricho(Taito)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$60
MYSTAYS Official
Sakura Hostel Asakusa(Taito)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$47
Rakuten Travel
US$162
US$94
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$89
US$68
  • Breakfast included
Agora Place Asakusa(Taito)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$60
Ryokan
US$189
US$123
Rakuten Travel
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$118
US$83
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$215
US$208
  • Restaurant
All reviewswest exitasakusabashi stationasakusa bashiconvenience storejr sobu linefree laundryhotel mystaysminute walkhotel lobbybusiness hotelbudget hotelslaundry roomopen hoursclean hoteljr passshampoo and conditionerelectric kettle
Reviewed 25 March 2015

Generally this hotel has a good location and it's nearby to a metro station (although the closest one is somewhat off limits, you have to go down the road to Asakusabashi station). There is a plenty of shops nearby and an convenient store linked to the hotel.

Depending on the room you choose, it's pretty small and tight. There is no wardrobe but just a stand to hook your clothes. If you have multiple bags, it will be a problem.

The hotel bed is ok, but the pillows are really terrible. It gave me neck pain for 2 days I was there. The night and day reception have 2 different attitude. The night crew is more helpful and even printed me a direction map, however the morning crew didn't want to print my express rail ticket. That was certainly not helpful.

I love the hot shower. It's consistent. The hotel provides good quality body shower and shampoo. Toilet is clean and room cleaning service is good. You can get free Wifi device from the receptionist.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
ms-asakusabashi, フロント オフィス マネージャー at My Stays Asakusabashi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2015

Thank you for staying in our hotel. We are really sorry that we felt you unsatisfy to print your express rail ticket. Normally we are not providing printing service. If you have to print your ticket or map, you have to go computer café.

We have many types of room. Please check our room on website www.mystays.com
Last time you stayed in non smoking double room. We have bigger room than you stayed room.

We are very sorry that you had a neck pain by pillow. There are 2 types of pillow in the room(soft and Hard). If you told the front we will gave you the extra soft one. But the stock of extra pillow is vey limited.
Thank you for appreciate our house keeping service. I hope you will enjoy your stay when you come back to our hotel. We will try to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. We are looking forward to you.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

We stayed at this hotel for two weeks and had a great time there. The room was very clean and big for Tokyo standards, with all the amenities they state on their website. The neighborhood is amazing. The tube is close by (a 5 minute walk or so), there are a few smaller shops nearby and a supermarket (stocked with everything you might need - they sell ready food and fruit at discount prices in the afternoon and have fresh bagels in the morning). You also have an Indian restaurant in the hotel building which was a plus and a lovely (European style) coffee shop Sunshine State Espresso just around the corner. The post office is also nearby as well as the Tokyo Skytree Tower. And they were even more close by because we rented bikes in the hotel. They were soooo cheap (I don't remember exactly but I think around 450 JPN for 5 whole days). If you rent the bikes, more great things will be even closer :) (Asakusa area, plenty of restaurants (Japanese and American - Burger king, Starbucks etc.). Have a great time in Tokyo!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Tokyo Skytree Tower
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ms-asakusabashi, フロント オフィス マネージャー at My Stays Asakusabashi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2015

Thank you for staying in our hotel. I think you enjoyed your two week stay in our hotel. You can get easily what you want in our hotel. There is convenient store attaching with the building. You can get fast food and drinks anytime. The supermarket is also near from our hotel which is 24hour open. There are many restaurant (Indian ,Thailand , Korean , Chinese ) 5 min away from our hotel. You can go easily to main place of Tokyo.

I think you rent a bicycle to go to sky tree. We are renting rental cycle for 100yen/per hour. But we have limited stock.
Thank you for appreciate our hotel. I hope you will stay in our hotel again when you come in Tokyo. We are looking forward to you.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Hotel MyStays at Asakusa-bashi was a clean comfortable little hotel for our first stop in Tokyo. It is wonderfully located with easy access to trains/stations to get about. The abundance of restaurants & convenient stores is sensational, especially the one attached to Mystays itself. The staff were all very kind & helpful. We greatly appreciated having laundry amenities to use considering we had minimal baggage (hiking packs).

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sammi L
ms-asakusabashi, フロント オフィス マネージャー at My Stays Asakusabashi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2015

Thank you for staying with us. Thank you for giving your valuable time to give response.

Our whole staffs are very happy getting your response. As you know the convenient store is attaching with our hotel. We can get easily fast food anytime. There are also many restaurent near by our hotel. We will Recommend good restaurant if you need.

Thank you for appreciate our whole staff. We are trying to make more comfortable stay for foreign customer. We are collecting more information aboutTokyo area and tourism side of Japan. I think you will feel something change when you stay again in our hotel. The laundry is in 1st floor, that you can use free anytime.

We are looking forward to your new reservation.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Excellent place to stay. Good location with easy access to train and restaurants (ramen across the road is sensational). Pleasant helpful staff that will look after your luggage if you arrive early. Tiny rooms but clean and comfortable. We have returned twice and would stay again on our next visit to Tokyo.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for give your time with us. I think you had a comfortable stay in our hotel. Its our Pleasure to make satisfy to customer.
As you know our hotel is very near from two train staion Jr Asakusabashi and Toei Asakusa line. You can go easily to the main area of Tokyo.

I would like to say thank you again to Appreacite our staff. Your Voice encourage us to do more better. I think you will feel something change when you come to our Hotel. We put Luggage in room if you come early than check in time.

We are waiting for your future reservation. I hope you will Come soon and stay in our hotel.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

I booked a semi-double room for two adults for five nights at Hotel Mystays Asakusa-bashi because I could not make a reservation at any of the other hotels I was thinking about.

It proved that it was a right decision.

The hotel is in close proximity to the Toei Asakusabashi Station of the Asakusa Line and the JR Asakusabashi Station of the Sobu Line. It is just easy to get around from the hotel.

Moreover, if you travel from Haneda Airport, you can get a direct Keikyu train to arrive at the hotel.

The room itself was small but good enough for what I paid. It was not noisy even though the room was situated right across from the elevators. We slept well during our stay. In-room Wi-Fi was readily available simply with the help of a portable router.

Another advantage of the hotel is that you will never go hungry since there is a convenience store right on the first floor of the building and many more in the neighborhood. Opposite the hotel there is even an all-day grocery store. There are a number of restaurants that stay open until very late at night and some that operate 24 hours.

For these reasons, Hotel Mystays Asakusa-bashi ranks among my favorite hotels in Tokyo and is recommended to anyone seeking cost-effective and convenient accommodations.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JiveSun
ms-asakusabashi, フロント オフィス マネージャー at My Stays Asakusabashi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2015

Thank you for staying in our Hotel. We are very Happy that you had a confortable stay in our Hotel and you enjoy a lot.
Thank you very much for recommended our our hotel. As you know our hotel is very near from two main train station Jr Soubu line and Toei asakusha line. You can go easily to main area of Tokyo. I think you lend a Wi-fi router that you could use Wi-Fi router in your room. But the stock is limited, so we can not provide for all customer.

I hope you will stay in our hotel when you come back in our Hotel. I hope you will feel better when you stay in our Hotel.