We stayed for 6 nights and was very happy with our experience,
1) The rooms were clean and well maintained. The hotel environment was clean and safe.
2) The staff speaks simple English. Service was efficient and fast.
3) There is a free shuttle bus service to Ueno JR train station in the morning and return in the evening.
4) Luggage can be kept (free of charge) at the reception before check-in.
5) There is a supermarket and police post 3 minutes walk away. Many eating places, convenience stores and large supermarket within 10-15 minutes away.
6) Tsukuba Express train station is about 6 minutes away. We used only once because of the free shuttle bus service.
7) Breakfast was delicious and simple Japanese style.
8) Many attractions within 20 minutes walk away. E.g. Sensoji Temple and Kappabashi (kitchen) Street.
1) The room was small but no issue with us.
2) The breakfast area was tiny but no issue with us because we went early at about 7.30am.
3) The free shuttle bus is not available in the afternoon.
We would recommend this hotel for its value for money accomodation.More
- Free Wifi