US$161
US$101
Rakuten Travel
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$67
US$57
MYSTAYS Official
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Ryokan
US$191
US$128
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$75
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Via Inn Asakusa(Taito)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$37
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Agora Place Asakusa(Taito)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$56
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$148
US$86
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

My Stays Asakusabashi(Asakusabashi)
US$64
US$50
MYSTAYS Official
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Sakura Hostel Asakusa(Asakusa)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$59
US$92
US$80
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

All reviewsminami senju stationjapanese stylegreat budget hotelsingle roomprivate bathfew floorstoilets showersminute walkcomfortable futonsmall tablebudget travellersrooms are smallwalls are thinthe ground floorheavy luggagemini fridgequiet area
Reviewed 22 January 2017

The hotel is very clean, I was a little worried about having shared bathrooms and showers but I never had a problem, the showers are big and comfortable and have a separate place to hang clothes and change. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed the Japanese bath in the 10th floor (it was private and very relaxing). The rooms are very simple and a little small but they have all the basics. The only problem I found is that the hotel is a little far from the metro station, the closest is Minami-Senju from the Hibiya line and is several blocks away, but this can be easily fixed by staying in Asakusa station, and taking bus No. 42, the bus stop in just around the corner. There is a family mart next to the bus stop. The price was also very cheap, by Japanese standards, I was traveling on a budget and it was cheaper than capsule hotels, so I was pleasantly surprised with what I got for my money. I think it is ideal for a solo traveler. I had a really wonderful stay and would definitely come back.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Juyoh, Nancy / Assistant Manager at Juyoh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for taking time writing your review during your visit at the Juyoh Hotel. I am very glad that our staff made your stay comfortable and pleasant. I, on behalf of the Front Office Staff thank you and look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Was welcomed by a lovely receptionist on check in, managed to get in my room an hour before check in so that was nice! Nice lobby area and computers/wifi are handy. Would have been nice to have been told about the tea and coffee station though, only saw it when I was leaving! Room was great, nothing special but everything you need. Super comfy bed and amenities. Bathrooms were always really clean and the showers had great pressure! Really appreciated the slippers in the room and towel. Area is nice, quiet and friendly with few shops. I think it was the fridge in my room that was quite loud but not really a problem. Great price for this place, you won't regret choosing Juyoh! :)

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Bethan G
Reviewed 11 November 2016

I first experienced this hotel during my first trip in Japan in 2012 and it then became a must halt place for me while in Tokyo.
Good prices, confort and smiling hosts. Furthermore, good situation (not far from the center and close to station (Hybia line)).
Highly recommend this place to people aiming to enjoy Tokyo as backpackers.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Thibault C
Juyoh, Nancy / Assistant Manager at Juyoh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for your good review and for choosing Juyoh Hotel and for recommending our property to other travelers specially for backpackers. We look forward to welcoming you back here in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

The more I travel, the more I know what sort of things I really appreciate, as opposed to simply being extra frills at an extra cost. This hotel has everything essential you need, without raising the prices to pay for needless extras.

Clean, quiet and private personal rooms? Check.

24 hour bathrooms and pristine showers? Check.

Strong wifi on every floor, plus ample computers in the lobby? Check.

24 hour access with plenty of interesting fellow travelers to chat with? Check.

Kitchen, two lobbies, and a traditional Japanese bath? Check.

In five years of coming here annually, they've raised their rates by about $2. The staff are amazingly helpful and treat me like family when I'm there. I love this place!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank midoriu864
Reviewed 1 November 2016

The hostel is located reasonably close to a JR station and the value for money is unbeatable! The staff is AMAZING! Nancy is great and Nanako is simply the loveliest staff member I have ever met! Thanks!! This has been a wonderful stay and I will definitely book a room here again the next time I am in Tokyo!!

Room Tip: Single room with Western-style bed
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo