Muro-Ami Beach Resort
Chill-Out Guesthouse(Tawala)(Great Value!)
US$15
  • Bar/Lounge
US$79
TipTop Hotel & Resort(Tawala)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$30
US$46
US$42
Trip.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$35
US$32
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$37/night.

US$50
Amorita Resort(Panglao)
US$517
US$400
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I never had a decent sleep in the 2 nights we spent here. We were placed in the room next to the kitchen so the stench of uncooked seafood seeps through the door. Cats were chasing god knows what at the roof creating such a ruckus at the wee hours of the morning making it impossible to get continous sleep. You could hear everything from inside the room! From the staff gossiping to the snores of the people at the beach. The beach front is dirty and more of a port than a beach you could swim in.

Their staff members are nice and food was ok, but just book in Panglao if you dont have to be in Doljo. There are better options there.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Enrique Salvado... S
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Muro ami had very friendly accommodating staff, making this place tolerable. However there is nothing around it, and the restaurant is not very good, so you will need a motorbike. This side of town tried to charge us 500 pesos a day to rent a motorbike which I think is insane. Yet, they get away with it because there's no competition around.
So, if you want a beautiful private beach with ok rooms, stay here. If not, I would rather recommend you stay closer to panglao, where more is happening.

Stayed: May 2016
2  Thank epow22
Reviewed 7 May 2016

I spent 3 nights at this hotel & I enjoyed my stay there. The location is on the beach which is quiet & good for walking & with plenty of wild sea creatures, the sea is different shades of blue. It is also located in a little village with some pleasant happy kids running about & it's a real environment.

My room was basic but it was situated in the restaurant & next to the reception which I found different & kind of cosy even though it is outside.
Alona Beach is only about a 20 minute tricycle ride away & Tagbilaran City about 30 minutes.
The food wasn't up to much so I don't recommend it for eating but I've got nice memories of my short stay here.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Love2jib
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

It has been a while since my last visit to this tropical paradise during the start of the year. But I can't help reminisce from time to time the beauty that God has bestowed on my parents' birthplace.
We stayed at the Muru-ami Resort in Brgy. Doljo, just 2 kilometers away from their earthquake-spared Church and along white-sand beaches that Panglao is well known for.
Since it was the feast of the Sto. Nino, our kind-hearted host allowed us to join her in the fluvial parade.
It was an awesome experience to savor the clean sea breeze while riding Muru-ami's motorized bangka, which later rerouted to Balicasag Island.
There, in this marine island sanctuary, we were literally welcomed by sea turtles while anchoring a few meters from the island's beachfront.
Again, I wondered then how lucky the local residents are to be just there and very much blest to be able to frequent this nature's gift at their leisure and without having to take a plane and coming all the way from distant Manila.
Very true indeed is the saying that the best things in life are free...Philippines has Bohol as one of her precious gems..hope that we treasure it and also promote it to the rest of the world..God bless the Philippines!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank John Rey G
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

For those who love uncrowded beaches, Muro-Ami is the top.
You can enjoy long quiet walks without being disturbed by anybody. The view is superb.
You can walk for 2 hours and admire beautiful area with rocks and palm trees.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo