“Great Easter visit ”

Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Leadburn Inn is friendly, cosy Country pub with "real beer, proper food & comfy beds". We pride ourself on totally fresh, seasonal produce, sourced locally. Our menu is classically British comfort food, where the flavours of the ingredients speak for themselves....! We also have an ever changing specials board. Our cask conditioned ale selection changes regularly as does our bottled beer selection. We are independently owned and very family friendly. So much so there is a purpose built, 3 level, kids soft play area in a separate part of the building. We now have boutique bedrooms available. They are a mix of double, family and quad, Please see our website for details.
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We are visiting the Scottish Borders and found this on TripAdvisor. The soft play area is free if you eat there and is a great place to have a good meal while the kids let off steam. Staff were very friendly. Would go again! Wish there were more like this in England.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our visit to the Leadburn Inn with a table giving us lovely views of the surrounding countryside.
Went in hungry looking forward to having dessert but after a huge pulled pork chilli that could have fed two I admitted defeat and stopped after the one course!
Great staff and cracking food, perfect.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I broke down just down the road from the Leadburn - only just managed to get my car into the car park. Not only did the lovely staff on duty allow me to use the restaraunt phone, but were incredibly friendly and sympathetic. The food I had while waiting for a mechanic to arrive was also amazing - tasty, large portion size and great value for money. Will definately cbe returning once my car is fixed !

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The food was excellent, the presentation was wonderful, it was one of the best meals we have had, the views were lovely. The staff were very friendly. I would definitely recommend the Leadburn Inn. I will return, what more could you ask for.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

If I didn't live so far away, I'd eat here every week. The food is excellent and the staff super friendly. Just perfect