“B&B in perfection!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Itrabo Hills

Mid Terrace
BBQ Moroccan Terrace
Single Double or Twin Rooms
Moroccan Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

vaganova
amsterdam
“B&B in perfection!”
Reviewed 4 August 2007 for a stay in July 2007

Bed and Breakfast as never experienced! Typical Andalucian village white house divided over four storeys, detailed in perfection as never seen before. The highest quality furnishment, large double and or single rooms provided with big bathroom tub or shower, balcony with cold dipping pool for a wake up fresh start, terras to have dinner, livings to relax and to check-out the available Lonely Planet for your schedule next day and a breakfast/ living- kitchen where the owners take care of your haute cuisine private diner or share you their fresh-fruit home made nut-bread breakfast. Have had a very very pleasent stay, impressive enviroment all around the village, lovely host. Without a doubt one of the highest recommendations.

sunsearch...
North East Lincolnshire
“Loved Itrabo Hills”
Reviewed 12 July 2007 for a stay in July 2007

We were really excited about our visit to Itrabo Hills having read the reviews, we were not disappointed!!! Peter came to meet us in the square and we fell in love with the place upon entering, it has been beautifully renovated and very tastefully decorated. Our bedroom had a large bathroom with a beautiful bath and shower and twin washbasins. We spent two nights there and left feeling totally relaxed and refreshed. Peter and Debbie are marvellous hosts and we enjoyed two incredible meals served privately on the terrace which was so romantic!! Peter is a fabulous cook! Breakfast which consists of a lovely selection of fresh fruits, cereals and home baked bread can be served on the terrace too.

This was our favourite place in the Granda region and we can't wait to return!!

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Immaculate and tastefully decorated accomodation.
Liked least: Loved it all!!
Visit was for: Romantic getaway
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-49
knowmadik
brazil
“Immaculate stay”
Reviewed 3 July 2007 for a stay in June 2007

Stayed there for about 3 nights in June. Had a quiet and relaxing time after having overdosed on tourist sites and the like.

I had read the reviews on this site and came based on this. Just the drive to get here is enough to convince most I would imagine.

It is the idyllic setting that most dream of....highly recommended.

Visit was for: Hobbies / interest / culture
Travelling group: Solo traveller
Your age range 25-34
fireflyje...
Washington, DC
“Wonderful relaxation in the hills of Andalusia”
Reviewed 29 June 2007 for a stay in June 2007
person found this review helpful

The town of Itrabo is unbelievably quaint and set in the midst of beautiful rolling hills, somewhere between the ocean and the mountains.

I was greeted in the town square by Peter, the owner of Itrabo Hills, and walked up to this most charming bed & breakfast. The room was beautifully decorated and yet had an extremely cozy feel...I felt instantly comfortable.

Debbie, the other owner, showed me the many different nooks, patios and sitting areas around this quaint multi-story haven of relaxation. Everything in this place was clean and inviting...and I would have to say the seating areas, pool area, hammock and balcony all beckoned me to curl up with a good book and siesta the day away in Southern Spain.

Debbie and Peter were both warm and hospitable. Dinner at sunset on the terrace, prepared and served to me in a private dining experience, was first rate.

The breakfast spread was extensive and satisfying, as was the warm feeling of eating with the other guests and chatting with Debbie.

There are few rooms in the place, which allowed for me to receive very personalized attention from both owners and made me feel special and cared for, at an incredibly decent nightly rate!

Overall, I highly recommend this place - particularly if you are looking for a quiet place that feels safe, charming and very relaxing.

boaz1
Conil de la Frontera, Spain
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 6 June 2007 for a stay in May 2007
person found this review helpful

Right from the first enquiry Debbie was quick to respond to my email, and from there on it got better.
Itrabo Hills is a treasure tucked away in the hills of Andalucia. The Guest house is beautifully and tastefully decorated,and is set in a peaceful setting with lovely views. I was pleasantly surprised by the superb attention to details in both the guest rooms and on the terraces, where we ate one of the finest meals we have had in Spain for a long time. Peter and Debbie made us feel very pampered while at the same as comfortable as we would be in our own home. It is not easy to find the right balance between elegance and comfort, but this very friendly couple seemed to get it spot on. I will go out of my way to return here on my next trip to the Granada province.
We have stayed in many places whilst exploring Spain but this was an experience worth repeating and one I would recommend to anyone.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The cleanliness and attention to detail, and iof course the fabulous food (Gordon Ramsey eat you heart out!!!)
Liked least: Tried hard, but cant think of any negatives.
Visit was for: Romantic getaway
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$148
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing