See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Stayed for an overnight stopover. Oh dear. It appeared that we were the only people there. All corridors in darkness when we went to our room (had to ring reception to get them to put them on). Restaurant was closed although I had been advised via e mail that it would be open. This hotel may be fine for people skiing in Winter but avoid in the Summer as it is not pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank janet r
Reviewed 26 March 2015

Stayed here for a week for a FIS World Cup event and I can't say enough positives about the staff here. They are so welcoming and helpful. Lots of pastries for breakfast, but the dinners include a lot of variety. Rooms are large and kept clean. Only problem we had was the internet went down for a couple of days. There are two elevators which made traveling between floors easier when the hotel was full. The hotel has a nice bar with tons of seating. The location is just close enough to town to walk/hike (uphill). However, just far enough that you would need a car to get to the ski resort. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side have a nice view of the valley.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank nycphysio
Reviewed 4 March 2015

I stayed here in February and was impressed by the staff. It's a family-run hotel and they are all very polite, friendly and ready to help at all times. Most of them speak English as well.

The hotel is not really in La Molina but on a hill nearby, it's a 25 minute walk on the road to La Molina. Otherwise you can take a bus (but don't expect a precise timetable, the bus comes when it comes, you have to accept that) and I think during the winter season there is also a service from the hotel to the slopes.

The food was good, it's always a buffet (breakfast and dinner). The breakfast was ok, full of sweets and pastries, there was only one type of cheese for example. And only one type of tea as well. So I would have liked to have a bit more variety. Dinner was always very good though. I still had the feeling the food was not always 100% fresh, and in the evening the buffet wasn't hot enough so the food was cold sometimes.

The room I had was very basic but more than enough since I was only there to sleep at night and not spend time in the room. The only problem are the showers, I know it was like this in my room and in another one as well.. the shower is mounted on the wall so you can't really adjust the direction and the stream is uncontrollable unless you hold it.

The bar area on the ground floor is great because there is a fireplace as well so you can sit, chat, drink and warm up by the fire.

All in all I enjoyed my stay there and would gladly return again.

Room Tip: If you're travelling in a larger group, book an apartment!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Very good 3* hotel.. Good value! Everybody super nice and yes they do speak english. Rooms nice and cozy and very clean. The room had 2 separate beds, but it's not a big deal. Great mountain view from our room. Cool chill room in the lobby with a fireplace. I would definitely book it again for the price and service they offer.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The rooms are very clean and had everything you need except a kettle we read the reviews and took our own. The food was basic but good and plentiful. The staff were lovely not great English speakers but we all managed, we are in Spain not London! We had a fab time in the bar each night mixing with the Spanish. Could have been nearer the slopes but not a problem as we had hire cars. Pound for euro a great hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013