“Mr k”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fully licensed restaurant
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Wow fantastic food, service, and price. Very welcoming and extremely clean. Food was absolutely fantastic!! Highly recommended!!

2  Thank Jason k

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I ordered a small takeaway the other night. After repeating myself atleast five times I got my order in. The guy on the other end of the phone was having difficulty understanding me due to the fact his English was very bad. Once I got my meal home......... yes you guessed it, It was wrong. I said to my Wife I'm not phoning back and going through the same palava. Very, Very disappointed.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Having seen that the restaurant had improved their food hygiene score to 5 stars, we decided to order a takeaway.
First impressions on opening the packs, were that the products were only lukewarm.
The Onion Bhaji's had been cooked more than once and as such did not show any sign of onions, they were hard and completely inedible. Whether the Tandoori King Prawns and Naan Breads had ever seen a tandoori oven is doubtable, and both seemed as though they had been reheated. The onions in this dish were hardly cooked. The King Prawn Karai was tasteless and the sauce resembled a left over stew, not the rich tasty sauce envisaged.
Extremely disappointed and will not be returning.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This was a meal we enjoyed with our children, which they chose for us. The staff were great and I would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I've never been inspired to write a review before, but in the interests of saving even one person from parting with hard earned cash here, I feel its my duty to say something! The Poppadoms were flaccid and not freshly cooked with horribly processed chutneys and sauces, the two mains - a Dupiaza and a Dhansak both appeared to be cooked in the same sauce which was wildly over sweet, the pilau rice portion was reheated, small and indifferent and the saag paneer was so sweet our gums ached. The house wine was also sweet having been told it was dry, and I think watered down (thank goodness! the only thing that made it palatable as it turned out). When asked if everything was ok we said it wasn't which inspired a bit of unintelligible mumbling about Dansaks being a sweet and sour dish - this didn't explain the rest of the food or where the 'sour' part had gone...oh wait found it...it was hiding in the unapologetic bill produced despite it being clearly visible that over half the meal was untouched. Couldn't get out of there fast enough. If you are in the area and dying for an Indian there's a really decent one in Rhayader - worth the extra 15 - 20 mins in a car without a doubt!