“decent indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fully licensed restaurant
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Nice food at a decent price, standard IndIan menu, there are two Indian restaurants in Llanidloes both are of a decent standard if you haven't booked and cannot get in one try the other, both do take away.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Came here for a meal with my family since we were in town and hungry. From the start, the atmosphere of the restaurant is very welcoming. The waiter who sat us at our table was a very kind gentleman with a lot of respect for his customers. The food came piping hot and tasted so fresh. They also serve alcohol which is a bonus and their prices are amazing. Overall it was an amazing night with the family and I will be returning the next time I am in town. Thanks for an amazing night!

3  Thank SmallMatt
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Wow fantastic food, service, and price. Very welcoming and extremely clean. Food was absolutely fantastic!! Highly recommended!!

2  Thank Jason k
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I ordered a small takeaway the other night. After repeating myself atleast five times I got my order in. The guy on the other end of the phone was having difficulty understanding me due to the fact his English was very bad. Once I got my meal home......... yes you guessed it, It was wrong. I said to my Wife I'm not phoning back and going through the same palava. Very, Very disappointed.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Having seen that the restaurant had improved their food hygiene score to 5 stars, we decided to order a takeaway.
First impressions on opening the packs, were that the products were only lukewarm.
The Onion Bhaji's had been cooked more than once and as such did not show any sign of onions, they were hard and completely inedible. Whether the Tandoori King Prawns and Naan Breads had ever seen a tandoori oven is doubtable, and both seemed as though they had been reheated. The onions in this dish were hardly cooked. The King Prawn Karai was tasteless and the sauce resembled a left over stew, not the rich tasty sauce envisaged.
Extremely disappointed and will not be returning.