“Wonderful food and service!”
Review of La Belle Mariniere

La Belle Mariniere
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We visited with our toddler and they were so accommodating with him and our family. They helped us with translating the menus and ordering, which was nice. The food was gorgeously presented and very delicious. I would highly recommend eating here and will eat here again if we travel to Normandy in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

My ferry from Cherbourg was delayed from a Saturday to a Sunday. Sunday is very quiet in Cherbourg and with a back seat full of wine I decided to overnight in Grandchamp Maisy. It was off season October 2017. I wanted to have lunch before heading on to Cherbourg. I picked this restaurant on a morning walk, rang to check if it was open and showed up at 12 for lunch. I had a set lunch. Pre-starter I shared a menu special of six mussels with my friend. The starter was a small whole marinated mackerel. The main course was turkey in a vegetable stew followed by Ile flottante for desert. It was lovely simple and tranquil and very good value.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We asked our guide to select a typical local restaurant near ddaybeaches. This one was more than excellent. Food, service and ambiance!!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Very warm welcome and very good and tasty food. Visited with family; parents ate oysters, which were delicious; remaining food was good and well prepared.
Recommendable on your way to pointe du hoc.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had an early dinner one night. The food was excellent - she had the duo fish filet and I had the scallops. Both dishes were delicious. Ambiance was nice and the owner very charming. Would recommend.