El Sabanero. Not just an ole Eco Lodge. Now re-shaping itself as a major Yoga training and certification destination just outside of Tamarindo and Playa Allvenas. It's my 4th year coming here....and for good reason. It now feels like home....but with a much better view and climate. The owner Kurt Reichenbacher has cultivated an easy going, relaxed, yet effieciently run mini paradise. Comfortable, cozy cabinas, a wonderful infinity pool with a stunning valley view, outstanding food. With the addition of Amit and Tasha as the head Yoga facilitators, El Sabanero is expanding and very quickly becoming a must be at destination when visiting the area. I look forward to coming back....perhaps sooner, rather than later, hanging out with Kurt, expanding my personal Yoga experiences, and thoroughly enjoying the massive mental, spiritual and emotional de-compression this place has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the north Pacific side of Costa Rica, in the province of Guanacaste. A 10 min drive to Tamarindo Beach Resort, 5 min from the Hacienda Pinilla golf course facilities and only 15 min from world-class surf spots such as Avellanas Beach, Playa Negra and Playa Grande. El Sabanero is perfectly located close to all exciting activities. Staying at El Sabanero, one experiences total tranquility, the pure nature, the exotic local animals such as howling monkeys, iguanas, exotic butterflies, parrots & much more, plus the fantastic view of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your El Sabanero Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Sabanero Eco Hotel Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Hotel Tamarindo