A week in paradise. Truly the most tranquil, welcoming and rejuvenating environments I've ever experienced. The owners, Amit, Tasha and Kurt, couldn't be more gracious and are always available and eager to help accommodate any needs you have.
The lodge itself is absolutely breathtaking, with a beautiful view of the Guanacaste mountains from the pool and deck, and two yoga studios, both semi-outdoors to remind you that you're not just practicing in a studio, you're practicing in Costa Rica. There are myriad opportunities to venture out of the lodge, which the staff will help your coordinate. Our group spent time in Tamarindo as well as zip lining and horseback riding through Guanacaste.
And to save the best for last, the cuisine at El Sabanero is the most mouth-wateringly delicious food I've ever had. Each meal was better than the last, from butternut squash and ginger soup to fish and yucca fajitas, every bite was absolute perfection.
if you're looking for a peaceful, charming retreat center with delectable dishes, look no further than the El Sabanero lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the north Pacific side of Costa Rica, in the province of Guanacaste. A 10 min drive to Tamarindo Beach Resort, 5 min from the Hacienda Pinilla golf course facilities and only 15 min from world-class surf spots such as Avellanas Beach, Playa Negra and Playa Grande. El Sabanero is perfectly located close to all exciting activities. Staying at El Sabanero, one experiences total tranquility, the pure nature, the exotic local animals such as howling monkeys, iguanas, exotic butterflies, parrots & much more, plus the fantastic view of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your El Sabanero Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Sabanero Eco Hotel Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Hotel Tamarindo