I love this place, very peaceful/tranquil great place to stay if your visiting Costa Rica. The owners and staff ( Kurt, Harold, Ameet, Donald, Tosha, and more..) are very gracious and welcoming. The lodge has a beautiful pool, hammocks, yoga studios, hiking grounds, lots to do. You can also venture out, which the owners will help coordinate and arrange a driver (Fernando), zip lining, horseback riding, Tamirando, Beaches and more. Also, the lodge prepares delicious healthy meals thru out the day (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Ameet leads dail yoga classes in the evening, the experience is very relaxing ans serene.I highly recommend staying at the El Sabenero if you want to feel relaxed and experience the TLC feeling while in Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the north Pacific side of Costa Rica, in the province of Guanacaste. A 10 min drive to Tamarindo Beach Resort, 5 min from the Hacienda Pinilla golf course facilities and only 15 min from world-class surf spots such as Avellanas Beach, Playa Negra and Playa Grande. El Sabanero is perfectly located close to all exciting activities. Staying at El Sabanero, one experiences total tranquility, the pure nature, the exotic local animals such as howling monkeys, iguanas, exotic butterflies, parrots & much more, plus the fantastic view of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your El Sabanero Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Sabanero Eco Hotel Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Hotel Tamarindo