See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Tiny rooms, no hot water, no room service, no cable tv, bathroom broken, ugly and ship hotel.

Came for a wedding, I was told the hotel was a good place to stay with the family, WRONG!! we had such a bad time in this ship (but expensive) hotel.

H2O, IKIM are far better hotels.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Oscar M
LIDOTELCUSTOMERSVC, Manager at Agua Dorada Beach Hotel by LIDOTEL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Dear Oscar,

First of all, We would like to thank you for taking the time in writing this review.

Please excuse us for any inconvenience you might have had during your stay with us. Your comments are key components to motivate us to strive for success and continue working to provide authentic hospitality.

We look forward to having you back as our guest at our hotel.

Marcos Merche
Managermar@lidotel.com.ve
LIDOTEL HOTEL BOUTIQUE
Margarita - Venezuela

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Nice small hotel! Everything looks new and well maintained. The suites are nice, good space, nice beds. The only thing missing is a balcony with chairs to enjoy better the ocean view. The breakfast is very good, good quantities and many options to choose. The pool is pretty and the hotel is right across to street of beautiful Playa El agua. But the best of all if the kindness of the employees. They treat you as a good friend and make you feel as they really care about you. I am going back for sure. Thanks a lot!

Room Tip: The suites are worth the little price difference
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Antonio S
LIDOTELCUSTOMERSVC, Manager at Agua Dorada Beach Hotel by LIDOTEL, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Dear Guest,

First of all receive a warm welcome from the whole team

We are proud to hear about your experience at our hotel. Your comments motivate us to continue working on providing authentic hospitality and exceed the expectations of our guests.

We hope to have the honor of having you again as our guest.

AGUA DORADA BEACH HOTEL by Lidotel
Playa El Agua - Margarita. Venezuela

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Stayed here December 3-5 of 2015. The hotel is right on Playa El Agua, and you just need to get towels from the hotel and go across the street to the beach. They have beach chairs and covers to relax for the day. Rooms were very neat with very comfortable beds. The pool was recently renovated and looked brand new. I spent most of the day at the beach, and the end of the day at the pool and that got me the relaxing days I was looking for. The food was amazing! Delicious and in good supply. Always ordered from the menu. They had free WiFi that worked in the rooms, but was spotty at the restaurant. Also it was not password protected, which is concerning in regards of internet security.
I have to say that given how bad things are in Venezuela right now (no regular water supply in most of the island, scarcity of food and beverages, and crime out of control), this hotel does an outstanding job on keeping things running. The water pressure varied a lot during the day but there was always water supply. The restaurant had plenty of food, and very good food! They had some variety of natural juices (which is what I like) but limited soda and beer due to scarcity of supplies. The A/C worked just fine (actually too cold the first night, but perfect after adjusting). I never felt unsafe at the hotel or at the beach, which is a huge plus!
The hotel was doing some renovations, but that was not disturbing at all. I do travel a lot around the world due to my current job, and I'm hoping these renovation takes care of some design flaws I noticed in the rooms:
- No overhead light at the bathroom's mirror over the sink: limited light for shaving or for the ladies to do their makeup.
- Only 2 plugs to charge phones and/or electronic devices.
Service was outstanding! They were attentive and answered questions. I dropped my iPhone in the taxi cab the got for me and when I told them they contacted the taxi line and managed to recover my phone. ¡Thank you very much for going the extra mile for your customer!
I'd definitely reconnect this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Daniel N
LIDOTELCUSTOMERSVC, Manager at Agua Dorada Beach Hotel by LIDOTEL, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Dear Guest,

First of all receive a warm welcome from the whole team

We hope to have the honor of having you again as our guest.

LIDOTEL AGUA DORADA BEACH HOTEL
Playa El Agua - Margarita. Venezuela

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at this hotel and it's in the best location right across from playa el agua one of the nicest beaches I thought in margarita :)

I enjoyed my stay here, the food menu was the best!!! The fastest food plus great great value. The rooms are nice, bathroom and shower is huge!

The swimming pool was way to hot to swim in, not refreshing at all! The cleaners didn't give the rooms a good clean from day to day which was disappointing !! Also buffet breakfast was average and they don't serve you coffee before 7am I am a early riser and wanted to do some exercise but they wouldn't serve any coffee before 7am! Very odd!!

I would recommend staying at Lidotel in porlamar over this hotel

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leshkapesh2501
LIDOTELCUSTOMERSVC, Manager at Agua Dorada Beach Hotel by LIDOTEL, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time in time in writing this review. We appreciate it and we take our guest's comments seriously to strive for success.

Please forgive us for any inconvenience you might had while staying with us. Use our promo code X20X for a 20% discount on your next stay in any of our LIDOTEL properties. (This is a limited time offer)

Thank you again, we hope to see you back soon.

Jesús Pérez
Gerente Manager
Lidotel Agua Dorada
Beach Hotel

Reviewed 16 November 2014

The BEST hotel in Margarita

I love staying at this hotel,

I did a tour in Venezuela and stayed at some hotels, this Lidotel is unique because is like a boutique hotel but on the beach.

The restaurant at the beach was great and the service very good. The staff was very friendly

Recommended 100%

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
LIDOTELCUSTOMERSVC, Manager at Agua Dorada Beach Hotel by LIDOTEL, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you again, we hope to see you back soon.

Jesús Perez