All reviews golf cart beach chairs and umbrellas beautiful hotel getaway guests venezuela margarita
Reviewed 30 August 2017

The hotel was one of the best surprises in Venezuela in the last few years. The service was first rate, friendly, efficient and courteous without being in your face at any time but always ready to serve and assist quickly. The hotel was a joy to be in and the rooms were very confortable, ours with an small terrace garden to have a drink or breakfast in peace . They have central air conditioning with individual set point for each room thus no ugly and noisy AC units. The pool area was very attractive without fights over chairs. The restaurant food was delicious and the breakfast was as good as I have enjoyed in top European hotels. The hotel is not on the beach but about 100 mts inland. I was waiting for the crowds and fights for chairs etc. on the beach. It did not happen!!! The hotel has it’s private shuttle service if you do not want to walk. The beach is no longer a purely public beach but now the hotels can have their chairs and their service in their own designated areas. We were met at the beach by the hotel staff who took us to their group of beach chairs and umbrellas along wit a cooler of beer and drinks, the first round included. They were always watching the guests to see if they could help and refill drinks or take lunch orders. We had a whole snapper fried. Delicious!!. I strongly endorse this Venezuelan hotel and hope they expand their chain in Venezuela

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ld H, Gerente de Comunicaciones at H2otel by LD, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Dear Guest,

What wonderful comments, thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us. I will be sure to share this with our staff that prides themselves in providing a first class experience for all our guests.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

This is a new hotel with excellent infrastructure for a small/boutique hotel in Margarita. If you are looking for a hotel near the beach I strongly recommend this hotel. They have transportation from the hotel to the beach (golf cart) it might take 2 minutes to get to the beach.

If you are a runner is also a great location to run every morning, I went running everyday along the beach and the experience is unique...

The staff is very friendly, by I think management should hire more staff for the midget shift. For example I called front desk to ask for more water around 8:30pm and they told me: "I'm so sorry because everybody already left and I'm the only one" if you receive that answer from front desk you have a lot to say about who manages the staff..

The food is great!! For breakfast they have buffet and you have a lot to choose... I loved the octopus (pulpo)...

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ld H, Gerente de Comunicaciones at H2otel by LD, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear guest!
Thank you for choosing H2otel by LD for your recent trip. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your days with us and we hope to have you with us soon again. We'll appreciate your advices.
Our best wishes.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

1) The hotel is really beautiful inside, the pool area is neatly cared for and so are its gardens. It is really a nice place to just sit back and relax, read, sleep, chat, whatever.
2)Its personnel is pretty amicable, the service itself could be better, I felt like sometimes they got a bit overwhelmed and sloppy with not so many guests in the hotel.
3) The rooms and very nice and neat, beds are OK, pillows should be much much better. Air conditioning is excellent. Bathrooms in the standard King and double rooms are way too small! Bath products are OK but nothing amazing in my opinion.
4)The hotel restaurant has beautiful and cozy but fresh decor. Breakfast is neat, there is a granola, fruit, yogurt selection.There is also a good bread and pastry selection. Alfajores are AMAZING. Main courses are a la carte. Pancakes are tasty, so are eggs Benedict. Coffee is OK, could definitely be better. Dinners are great. I had the fish consommé and then I had the shrimp risotto, both were excellent.
5) We went with our 5 year old and our 22 month old and everyone was nice. They set a nice pack n play with fluffy bedding for the little one in our room and there is a park and a little playroom for them next to the pool. You can definitely plan a family visit at this hotel!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ld H, Gerente de Comunicaciones at H2otel by LD, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Dear guest!
Thank you for choosing H2otel by LD for your recent trip. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your days with us and we hope to have you with us soon again!
Our best wishes.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

This jewel is a bubble within the current Venezuelan chaos! This hotel has high standards and outstanding service! Being walking distance from Playa El Agua is definitely a perk, including the hotel amenities (chairs, cooler, etc) on the beach! The rooms are comfy and well-equipped! I think they need a coffee maker though... And bigger bathrooms! I would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to come back soon!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ld H, Gerente de Comunicaciones at H2otel by LD, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear guest.
Thank you so much for visit H2otel by LD and thank you for your comments. You're always welcome here. We hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

My family just spent 4 nights at this 3-week old hotel including New Year's Eve. This boutique hotel is gorgeous! With less than 50 rooms and very amicable staff the hotel feels very intimate. It is situated at about 500 feet from the beach. A 7-seater golf cart is constantly taking the guests to the beach area at Playa El Agua where they have beach chairs and umbrellas (you must reserve your umbrella the night before). The beach service also includes beach towels and a cooler with bottled water and beer. The hotel has a "beach club" with a bathroom and a small kitchen where cocktails and snacks are available for purchase. The hotel pool area is very pleasant as well. We had a few inconveniences that are normal for a brand new hotel such as running out of beach towels and not being able to have a hot breakfast because they ran out of gas in the kitchen. I am certain that the hotel management will be working on these to make everything run more efficiently. The only thing where the hotel really needs a lot of improvement is its cuisine. Its main restaurant (Aguacero) has a very limited menu. We had dinner at the restaurant 3 nights to try the different options did not like any of our dishes. It seems that the restaurant is striving for a nouveau cuisine to fit the hotel's chic style but has not yet come up with the right combination of dishes or quality of ingredients. The food at the snack bar by the pool is very bland (except for the avocado ceviche). We would love to go back to this beautiful hotel in a few months when I am certain everything will be running smoother.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank LigiaSerrano
Ld H, Gerente de Comunicaciones at H2otel by LD, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Thank you so much for your valuable opinion. We're glad because you and your family spent a great days and nights including New Year's Eve. We hope you can come back very soon.