“Fantastic”

Cafe Noir
Ranked #39 of 86 Restaurants in Leyland
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Called in here after picking up a Gumtree buy (a little while back, sorry for the delay!). Never been to Leyland before but a nice little town with Cafe Noir a hidden gem just off the high street.

The menu was so extensive it took an age to decide what to have - all manner of exotic balms, pie with a homemade top and bottom, curries, cakes etc. I plumped for good old fashioned egg n chips for simplicity while my boyfriend had the most stupendous burger you could ever hope to eat. The market itself is a bright, clean place, with the cafe matching. The staff were wonderfully friendly with a lovely sense of humour. All at a very reasonable price (a practical jug of latte for £2.40!!!).

Definitely worth a trip off the motorway, and will be sure to visit again if we're passing.

1  Thank Cart00n_Bob

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Really enjoyed lunch yesterday, we all had the meat & potato pie with veg.
if you want a really tasty meal come to Cafe Noir, it really is one of the best cafe`s in Leyland.

1  Thank aned800
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Service and atmosphere is great, most enjoyable and welcoming!
Food is amazing, tasty home cooked meals for reasonable prices with excellent portions. Best Breakfast around by far.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely home made food. Soup is fantastic. Staff polite and helpfull. Always a warm welcome. Visit here regularly.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I have often noticed that this cafe is always absolutely full and have never been in until today when I just wanted a cappucino. The cappucino was the best I have had in a long time and such a reasonable price too. While I was there I noticed all the huge selection of dishes written up clearly on notice boards on the wall and couldn't help but notice the tasty looking food that some people were eating. If only I had had time to order something, but I will be going back very soon to do that. They have a 5 star hygiene rating I noticed, and their customers were obviously well satisfied with the delicious food that they had bought.