“Wonderful restaurant.”

Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Bonnyrigg
Price range: US$13 - US$53
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family run Italian restaurant that works hard to give the locals the very best in Italian cuisine. With a proven record of quality, we show off many of our accolades as soon as you walk through the front door. It doesn't end there. With great food comes world class customer service.. Sceptical? Come try us out for yourself!
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We came here as part of a birthday party. The staff were very welcoming, the atmosphere was relaxed, the a la carte menu was varied and quite reasonably priced. When the food arrived it was delicious! We had mussels for starters, the sauce was to die for. Main courses were seafood risotto and spaghetti with meatballs, both were amazing. Our first visit, definitely not our last!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Took my friend for a birthday treat, been before & never disappointed. Staff are lovely & attentive, food so good would recommend anything on the menu. After we had finished eating we sat for ages finishing our drinks & chatting, we could have sat all night & the staff would let us they never make you feel they needed the table but then it is mid-week. Go visit.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Passed this place couple of times and decided to give it a go instead of going into Edinburgh as planned.

Turned out to be a very good decision as the Food and Service were both outstanding.

Very good Espresso finished the meal nicely.

Highly recommended and will return asap!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My family and friends love an occasion to go to Gigis! Great choice on the menu, quick and very friendly service! Have celebrated many birthdays here from children to 30ths and the are very accommodating and allow you to bring your own cake! Fabulous and friendly family must visit if in the area. Parking not the most convenient if you've family members with walking aids but you can drop off and park near by.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I first encountered Gigis Italian Restaurant a few years ago. I'd passed it many times and wondered what it was like inside. One of my friends had been in and had raved about it. One day I decided to give it a go by ordering take away. OMG! When I got back to the house with the Pizza and pasta dish my wife and I thought we were in Italy! The food was THAT good! Since then we've been many times. Never disappointed. And we always leave with that satisfied pat on the stomach and a smile on our faces.