This hotel wasnt bad for the price but it is yet another hotel that allows dogs into the bedrooms, and not just selected bedrooms either. Personally I hate the thought of someones animal sleeping on a bed I am going to sleep in. Makes my flesh crawl. The hotel say that dogs are restricted to the bedrooms as if that made me feel better: that makes me feel worse not better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Highlands, the hotel is situated on the north shore above Loch Rannoch and the picturesque village of Kinloch Rannoch with majestic views of the loch and hills that are simply breathtaking. The magnificent setting is the ideal location to enjoy a break away from busy lives or a romantic retreat. Steeped in tradition and rich in heritage, the hotel invites one to step back to a quieter time, while still enjoying the comfort of a superb hotel. Looking for somewhere to enjoy quality Scottish food? There is a fine selection of meals to be enjoyed in The Ptarmigan Restaurant or the Schiehallion Bar. Here at our Loch Rannoch Perthshire hotel we use only the freshest of ingredients to provide fantastic food, expertly prepared, in beautiful surroundings with superb service. And when you need to unwind, our Leisure Club is the ideal way to relax after a long day. Heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and gym are on offer to relieve stress and leave you feeling refreshed. For the more energetic, Schiehallion - our local Munro - beckons. There are numerous woodland walks nearby too, which are suitable for all the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel And Resort
- Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel Kinloch Rannoch
- Macdonald Loch Rannoch Kinloch