US$165
US$131
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Twelfth Lock Hotel(Castleknock)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$170
US$156
US$95
US$91
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Castleknock Hotel(Castleknock)
US$192
US$187
US$204
US$129
US$96
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

West County Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Palmerstown Lodge(Palmerstown)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewstayto parknice hotelbar foodseparate showerbus servicewalk in showerdublin airportbusiness tripfamily roomstayed here for one nightcity centretea coffeedouble roombus stopbooked this hotelenjoyable stayyogurt
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel from may 5th to may 7th 2018. It was A treat for my son. We went straight after his communion. Very disappointed when we arrived. I booked 2 interconnecting rooms. Let’s just say they weren’t as advertised. They were small, one had a fridge other was missing and TVs weren’t clear overall for the money I paid wasn’t great. I did go down to the manager and to be fair he was very nice but had no availability in other rooms so we stayed in our room. Food good for our stay. Nothing much to do for kids but we went to tayto Park so all good. On the last night of our stay we got bad news that my dog got killed. We were devastated, anyway went for dinner etc and after to bar. I wasn’t myself so didn’t miss my bag missing untill the morning. Thankfully I had my wallet which I must of took out of my bag in restaurant to pay for meal and left my bag. Monday morning I realised I had left my bag behind, I didn’t panic I though it would have being picked up and left behind reception desk. When I went down to reception nothing was handed in I looked in restaurant and bar still nothing. It was a very expensive bag that was bought as a present and had something very sentimental in it. I still can’t quiet believe how someone got away with taking it in small restaurant/bar full of families. Anyway my husband asked for them to look through CCTV, the manager refused saying if we wanted that to happen we would have to report it to Garda. Seems very strange that they wouldn’t try and be helpful maybe it’s protocol. I did ring the Garda in Blanchardstown and they said for me to go down for a statement but to be honest I feel silly wasting time over a handbag so haven’t yet! But the more I think about it that shouldn’t happen in a hotel that size and if it does you would think they would be disgusted and would do all they could to deter and help. It was actually commented to me that they would take my number but I probably wouldn’t get it back, seriously check the CVTV. Seems strange!!!!!! You should be safe in a place like that. That could have been anyone in that building who took that you would think if they had someone on their premises that was a theif they would help sort it. They didn’t to be honest. I wouldn’t recommend this place. CCTV their and they wouldn’t help says it all really !!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Marianne C
CarltonBlanch, Sales and Marketing Executive at Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Marianne C,

I am disappointed to read that you were not totally satisfied with your rooms. Our interconnecting rooms are different from our family rooms which are converted executive rooms however these larger rooms do not interconnect with other rooms. The rooms design and decoration are the same and have identical bathrooms but are smaller and have no feature mirror behind the bed. It is unfortunate that you placed your review the day you departed the hotel as you are now aware your bag was handed in the following day complete with contents having been mistakenly picked up by a large party in the restaurant who believed it was belong to one of the party members whom had left it behind and upon discovering their error returned it to our reception desk upon which time you were notified of its return . In the following days we had our Shuttle bus driver deliver the bag to you in person in Co Offaly. We did not refuse to look at CCTV cameras but said they would be reviewed by the facility manager the following day upon his return to work. Your request to view our recordings yourself was denied on data protection grounds. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards,
Sales and Marketing Executive

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I took the option of staying at this Carlton Hotel recently, on an 8 day stay and fly option. Everything went to plan, I was well looked after and the staff were very attentive.
The car park rate is nominal, the breakfast ample, the room was clean and well-appointed. Given the location of the hotel, it is quiet at night (in a business park with many multinational businesses adjacent).
The shuttle was on time (by strict pre-arrangement - nb) and I received a call from the driver while at the luggage carousel on the return leg of my journey.
It is a longer run than an airport hotel (allow 30 minute transit), but the exercise here could not be faulted. Full marks to the Carlton team.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ernestBT48
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel for a conference venue in Dublin centre, although distance wise it’s not far the traffic to get into Dublin is challenging taking nearly an hour each day. However if you are going to visit a business in Blanchardstown it’s an ideal base.

Nice facilities, food and rooms.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stayed here for three nights over the Easter weekend in a family room on the Tayto Park package. Overall very happy with the room, staff, service and price. Room comfortably slept 4, buffet breakfast is excellent, lots of choice, particularly good for kids with smoothies and a pancake maker. We had dinner included on the first night and while it took 45 minutes between ordering and getting our starters, the food was excellent, both for adults and kids, and of a better standard than we expected. Very impressed by Bogdan, the restaurant manager. The hotel is located in a business park and there noise from the planes landing, but we were so tired after the aquatic centre, tayto park and the zoo we slept well. We just had a drink in the bar but the food looked good. Plenty of water in the room and a water and ice dispenser in the hall. We got a packed lunch for Tayto Park which is a 20-minute drive away. Would definitely recommend it but there isn't a pool on site so small kids may get bored. Blanchardstown Centre is nearby so we ate in TGI Fridays one night, and Wagamama the next, and you also have bowling and cinema.

Room Tip: Hotel was quiet when we stayed, so no big queue at breakfast or checkout. May be worth asking for one of the executive family rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
CarltonBlanch, Sales and Marketing Executive at Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Susan O,

We would like to thank you for your kind review. We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and we are happy to hear you had time to experience the local attractions in the area and we hope you all had fun. It is only with guest feedback that we can continue with a high level of customer service. We thank you and hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in them very near future.

Kindest regards,
Sales and marketing Executive

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The staff were very friendly on arrival and check out

Rooms comfortable and clean, had a wonderful nights sleep for the function we were at the next day.

We opted not to have the breakfast as we thought it was a little expensive

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Andrew T,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope we can have the pleasure of welcoming you back to us again in the very near future.

Kindest Regards,