“Fantastic!”
Review of Taberna Emilio

Taberna Emilio
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Vecindario
Price range: US$19 - US$43
Description: Specialists in grill foods; beefs, t-bones, etc., but all so home made starters and main courses (croquettes, lasagne, gout stew and rabbit in his own souse, pork rips and much more) !! Famous home made deserts: cheese cake, american cookies, lemon cake, pasion fruit cake, polvito uruguayo and the last but not the most important, dolce late desert !!! We wish you all the best and take care !
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate here because we really wanted some good steak.. and we got it!! I had a tenderloin which was perfectly grilled and tasted amazing! The french fries were also crispy on the outside and soft on the inside! Delicious!! The waiters were also super nice and professional! We are definitely coming back here!!

Iulian D, Propietario at Taberna Emilio, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hy dear Miss Annette !!
We are so pleased that you decided to take a moment from your time and sheared with the world and with us all so, your experience; thanks to people like you, our motivación grows every day !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Some of the best garlic prawns I have ever eaten. Very good Ribera del Duoro wine too. Steaks cooked exactly as ordered. I would recommend you eat here if you visit Vecindario.

Hy dear Mr. Charl !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was really amazed how me and my girlfriend was served by the waiter - atmosphere was really nice, I'd even say that I had felt like a part of family. We came here twice and every single time we spent here was fantastic.
We ordered following dishes:
- gambas al ajillo
- calamaris saharitas
- spanish plate
- pescado del dia

Each of the ones above was really tasty. We tried gambas al ajillo in different places, but the ones served here in my humble opinion was the best.
Prices comparing to other places we went to were more or less the same or maybe even slightly cheaper.
I highly recommend to visit that restaurant :)

Iulian D, Propietario at Taberna Emilio, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hy dear visitor !!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The four of us decided to exit the highway on a way to Playa del Ingles and try something new, outside the resort. Price range attracted our attention but the quality exceeded our expectations! Waiter was very friendly and professional, starters (mix of tapas and cheese plate) were second to none and steaks definitely one of the best we’ve had so far. We finished at home, with two desserts to go which were sooo good!

Hy dear Mr. Bartek !!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We were a group of girls looking for a place to eat. Lovely place, nice service and good wine!! I recommend this place!

Hy dear Miss Oana(buna ziua) !!