“Delicious!”
Review of Alola Warung

Alola Warung
Ranked #12 of 14 Restaurants in Padangbai
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I was in Padangbai for one night and found Alola by chance, having noticed the warm lighting, laughter and cool music from the street. I committed to sitting down because everyone was just so friendly, after reading the menu which, to be honest was a bit ordinary, plis 2 dishes that I wanted were unavailable... both pepes. Oh well, I settled for another Balinese dish - Chicken bumbu, with extra Sambal Matah, and it was great! While I waited I had a great chat with the friendly owner about travels and food. Cheers guys, I will be back next time!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We went there to have dinner the other night. We took seafood fried rice and seafood in Balinese sauce. It was expensive compared to the surrounding restaurants, but it's a fishermen city so wherever you walk in Padangbai you have little shops with plates of huge shrimps and squids. We ended up having 4-5 ridiculously small shrimps (probably bullied by their friends in the sea) and the squid was nowhere to be found (maybe ashamed of the cook, it fled the restaurant). It was a huge disappointment, I suggest you just go to those local places with real seafood and fishes in front. Staff is nice enough but doesn't change the fact that the food sucks.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We were hungry and found this place, surprised that in the entire area of pedang bai the food price is so expensive comparing to other places we've been.

Anyway, the place looked cool and relaxed so we picked the best seat in the restaurant and I ordered a pizza since we came from Thailand I really loved me some pizza. But don't you ever order pizza over there its just a froze one they warm for you. It was sadly worst food we had and not enough and very expensive I would recommend eat somewhere else and get a beer here afterwards.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Very friendly staff and probably a nice place for a beer but food was a bit overpriced and very small portion we were still hungry afterwards so I would not recommend for dinner but for a beer the place looks great

Reviewed 21 April 2016

The best about this place are the funky signs inside (make sure to read them) - the food is ok for the price.