“Great place”
Review of Alola Warung

Alola Warung
Ranked #12 of 14 Restaurants in Padangbai
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Great Balinese and Western food. Try the chicken special! Tasty and reasonably priced. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Grubby place, sticky tables and menus, horoscope posters on the wall with gross sex advice. Food is bland at best and of very questionable hygiene, at a price higher than many other restaurants around. Highly reccommend staying away from this place.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The meal was good, but then I discovered a hair in the rice. Food was quite expensive compared to other warungs.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Five of us were sat down after checking in with our boat transfer service, and we were kept waiting. Meanwhile 4-5 tables behind us already have their food served, tried talking to their staff about the situation because we also got a boat to catch but to no avail and they still asking us to wait. by the time we decided to cancel the order, which was 35 minutes into waiting the kitchen already bringing out food for their 6-7th guest.
We are the only Asian guest around during that period, isn't it obvious? The staff and supervisor/boss(appearantly in charged) didn't even bother to talk to us or explain themselves although as we were paying for our drink and left. They are well aware that all five of us can speak Indonesian.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I was in Padangbai for one night and found Alola by chance, having noticed the warm lighting, laughter and cool music from the street. I committed to sitting down because everyone was just so friendly, after reading the menu which, to be honest was a bit ordinary, plis 2 dishes that I wanted were unavailable... both pepes. Oh well, I settled for another Balinese dish - Chicken bumbu, with extra Sambal Matah, and it was great! While I waited I had a great chat with the friendly owner about travels and food. Cheers guys, I will be back next time!