La Pecora Ladra
Hotel Enterprise(Montalto di Castro)
US$133
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Casal Vento di Mare e Tramontana(Montalto di Castro)(Great Value!)
US$81
Bed & Breakfast Villa Fagiani(Montalto di Castro)
US$74
  • Breakfast included
Casale La Rovere(Montalto di Castro)
US$116
Agriturismo Borgo S.Maria di Vulci(Montalto di Castro)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Restaurant
Tenuta di Pontesodo(Montalto di Castro)(Great Value!)
US$94
Agriturismo Casalino dei Francesi(Montalto di Castro)(Great Value!)
US$68
Agriturismo Toscanella(Montalto di Castro)(Great Value!)
US$79
  • Pool
B&B Locanda degli Etruschi(Montalto di Castro)(Great Value!)
US$87
B&B.it
L'Ospite Inatteso(Montalto di Castro)
US$79
Agoda.com
All reviewspool areastayed longertripstreeslandhourkitchenmeals
Reviewed 30 August 2016

It's been a year since I've stayed at LePecora Ladra with my family and my extended family. The grounds were simply beautiful. The cabins were surrounded by a field of sunflowers--I loved the country space and felt that I was in a private special place. However, by car it's just a quick ride to local towns and the beach. The pool was gorgeous! We had meals together as family, and the food was exceptional. The food was mostly from the farm, and was fresh and delicious. My favorite were the figs, and the chicken's eggs were incredibly fresh. The yokes were orange, I had never seen that before! Delicious. I really appreciated the simpleness of the meals - farm to table style. The older style of the cabins was charming, and was a great space for our family to be together. I want to go back as soon as I can. My family and I will
always remember this as our favorite trip. Thank you for these memories!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I stayed in this resort with my GF for less then a week.
The small "apartments" (basically studio as they consist in a room with a cooking corner and a mezzanine with the bed and a bathroom) were nice. The resort also have a swimming pool which unfortunately has a view on a route which during mornings and evenings get quite a bit of traffic due to the people who goes to the beach.
If you reserve directly with them without intermediaries, you will have the breakfast included.
The nearest beach is 1 km away, but giving the route not adapt to pedestrian, you will need the car to reach it, it's nothing special however and you maybe will prefer to stay in the pool.

To resume, it's ok, but it does not give you anything to justify the price, Being Italian I may assure that for 200 euros per night (more then a 4 stars hotel medium price tag) you can get better .

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2015

We stayed 3 night, two families of four in July. The place is very clean and well maintained throughout, at all times, the apartments, the pool and the eventhe toilets in the pool area. The pictures does not give this place proper justice, as it is far nicer in real life! It is quiet and does not feel crowded at any time, even though the place was fully booked when we stayed. The best was the exceptional service by Chiara and her crew. They did all they could, and a little more, to make sure we all had a nice, comfortable stay. They even brought us the dinner to our rooms one night, as we could not stay by the pool for dinner because of the kids were too exhausted to make it through an italian late dinner! I will definatly recommend anyone a stay here! The only tiny little thing I could be picky about is that it was not too much glasses in the apartment when staying 4 persons. However, I guess if we needed more glasses without dishwashing, I guess we would have got it.. ;) (never asked!)

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank alvoen
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My new husband and I just returned from 10 days in Italy. We spent three days here and only wish we could have stayed longer. Everything was perfect. The grounds were beautiful and kept meticulously. The pool was great and since it's a small property we never felt it was over crowded. We had dinner here two of the nights and couldn't have been more pleased with the food. Its location close to the beach was convenient. The owner was most hospitable and treated us so well. Everything was great and we could not recommend it more!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary Jean R
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was a bit skeptic about this hotel when I booked, but I was completely surprised to see that actually it looks better than the pictures! Idyllic place, everything taken care of, wonderful staff receiving us with open arms and clear english spoken!
Everything was sooooo clean! Which is very important when travelling with kids! The breakfast was fantastic, even fresh fruit directly from the surrounding trees! The pool area was the best, very nice big pool with an area for the kids and another area with jacuzzi!
The restaurant was simple, traditional italian food, all made with the products from the garden, simply delicious.
Definitely coming back!

Room Tip: The first 6 apartments are closer to the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family