“Lovely little agriturismo near the coast”
Review of La Pecora Ladra

and 1 more site!
La Pecora Ladra
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stayed in this beautiful agriturismo this past summer. The rooms are on two floors and very well-equipped and comfortable. The entire place was spotless and the service was excellent. Breakfast was delivered to us by a little tractor on our veranda in the morning. food is fresh and from their land. The swimming pool area is beautiful and peaceful and we also had an inexpensive yet delicious brunch by the pool.
A short drive away is a beach called Le Murielle where you can rent an umbrella and chairs for the dy. The restaurant there is also very good.

Room Tip: Montalto di Castro is not typical tourist destination. In Lazio on the border with Tuscany. 1:30 d...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

What an amazing property!
The owners are super friendly and helpful, the rooms (houses actually!!) are beautiful, comfy and clean. Each room has heating/air conditioning, a little kitchen with microwave and coffee machine.
Breakfast is brought to you by a lady in a golf cart! Just fantastic!!
I believe in the summer the hotel has a restaurant and they can prepare anything you wish!
The land around is cultivated by the owners and there is a beautiful swimming pool surrounded by flowers and trees. Unfortunately for us it was too cold to swim!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2016

It's been a year since I've stayed at LePecora Ladra with my family and my extended family. The grounds were simply beautiful. The cabins were surrounded by a field of sunflowers--I loved the country space and felt that I was in a private special place. However, by car it's just a quick ride to local towns and the beach. The pool was gorgeous! We had meals together as family, and the food was exceptional. The food was mostly from the farm, and was fresh and delicious. My favorite were the figs, and the chicken's eggs were incredibly fresh. The yokes were orange, I had never seen that before! Delicious. I really appreciated the simpleness of the meals - farm to table style. The older style of the cabins was charming, and was a great space for our family to be together. I want to go back as soon as I can. My family and I will
always remember this as our favorite trip. Thank you for these memories!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I stayed in this resort with my GF for less then a week.
The small "apartments" (basically studio as they consist in a room with a cooking corner and a mezzanine with the bed and a bathroom) were nice. The resort also have a swimming pool which unfortunately has a view on a route which during mornings and evenings get quite a bit of traffic due to the people who goes to the beach.
If you reserve directly with them without intermediaries, you will have the breakfast included.
The nearest beach is 1 km away, but giving the route not adapt to pedestrian, you will need the car to reach it, it's nothing special however and you maybe will prefer to stay in the pool.

To resume, it's ok, but it does not give you anything to justify the price, Being Italian I may assure that for 200 euros per night (more then a 4 stars hotel medium price tag) you can get better .

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2015

We stayed 3 night, two families of four in July. The place is very clean and well maintained throughout, at all times, the apartments, the pool and the eventhe toilets in the pool area. The pictures does not give this place proper justice, as it is far nicer in real life! It is quiet and does not feel crowded at any time, even though the place was fully booked when we stayed. The best was the exceptional service by Chiara and her crew. They did all they could, and a little more, to make sure we all had a nice, comfortable stay. They even brought us the dinner to our rooms one night, as we could not stay by the pool for dinner because of the kids were too exhausted to make it through an italian late dinner! I will definatly recommend anyone a stay here! The only tiny little thing I could be picky about is that it was not too much glasses in the apartment when staying 4 persons. However, I guess if we needed more glasses without dishwashing, I guess we would have got it.. ;) (never asked!)

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family