“what dreams are made of”
other travellers have booked this property
The pool more pool
En-suite bedroom with balcony
Bedroom 2 with terrace
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Piazza in Village - a good place for a coffee to watch world go by
Main bathroom
Shower 1
Shower 2
Lounge
Local countryside
Dining room
Local Ski resort at Passo Lanciano
Hammock - perfect for a lazy afternoon
Pool at dusk
Fruit found in garden
View
View of the 'mother Maiella'
Local countryside
New kitchen
More new kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
jaygajjar...
London, United Kingdom
“what dreams are made of”
Reviewed 16 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I attended a wedding here. The setting of the pool and the beautiful grounds was incredible. The entire house added a charm that most can only dream of in enchanted fairytales. the backdrop of the Italian countryside added privacy, tranquility and a touch of exclusivity. I would highly recommend this gem of a house to anyone looking for a getaway or to add the finishing touches to a special occasion that will leave your guests stunned and create an experience you will never forget.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything. the house is perfect in every way
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Dear Jay,
Thank you for such a kind review. I recall this to be your second visit to my home and I glad it surpassed your first. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. It was a pleasure to accommodate you and you made a lasting impression on some of the villagers with your kindness
Martin M
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem - shh”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Warmly welcomed by lovely Liliana. A beautiful and well-equipped property, inside and out. Perfect for us, our friends and our four children aged 11-15 years. Lovely 15 min walk uphill to the village, and just 5 min drive by car to Guardiagrele. Plenty to see and do. Enjoyed every moment.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Setting and outside space
Travelling group: Friends
16 Sep 2016
Thank you so much for coming and staying at the Villa and that you had a lovely time. If you ever fancy a return visit let me know and I will ensure you the best possible price as I have had others who have come back.
Many thanks again for choosing Villa Paola.
KimKeisha
London, United Kingdom
“beyond expectations!”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I wanted to visit this part of Italy and as I have a young child with me, I decided to go for a holiday rental. The manager / owner Paul was very helpful and provided us with all the details we would need to ensure that we had a good stay- such as place to eat, put us in contact with the locals. The house is managed by some Italians who live around there but the owner was available on the phone for any queries we had. My son loved the pool. The food is fresh and vegan ( if you prefer that option.) The place has amazing views and lots of space to practise yoga and go for a run in the morning. The house itself is lovely, well looked after and homely. This is what I was looking for and my girlfriends- 4 of us- and I are going again in August. Nothing but 5 star because I came back refreshed and happy.

Liked best: the view
Liked least: nothing not to like
Travelling group: Young Children
MrMentula
Stockholm, Sweden
“Not worth it”
Reviewed 30 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

It's a beautiful place! But we are not happy with our stay. It was supposed to have wifi, a pool and tv. There was a wifi, but no password, there is a tv but no batteries in the remote, and there was a pool but no water in it. They started fill up the pool the day we arrived but they didn't clean it and the water was freezing. The house was messy, and the kitchen was dirty. It's not the first house we rent in Italy, but defenetily the worst. It's not that hard to make a list of how things work around the house, what to see in area, good restaurants and so on. We payed for the things in the ad but we feel we didn't get what we payed for.

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Läget
Liked least: Allt annat
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Nej.
16 Sep 2016
I am sorry that the Villa did not meet your expectations. I have taken on board your comments, as you will have seen from the comments both before and after that your stay was an aberration and one that will not be repeated. Should you choose to stay again you are welcome to stay for the same period free of charge. Guests enjoyment is something I take very very seriously and changes have been put in place since your visit as you will see from the reviews. Once again my apologies and again you are welcome to stay again on me should you so wish. Paul
Noanirtal
Kfar-Saba
“A piece of tranquility at beautiful setting and great facilities”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Placed in a most beautiful place with amazing views of the countryside. A bit isolated which was great to escape the day to day noise.
The villa is very well equipped and comfortable. It was still cold and after a day with the central heating it became very cosy. The fire place was the center of the evening extended family gathering after visiting the amazing national parks nearby.
Paul provided very detailed information regarding the area, restaurants and supermarkets which proved to be most valuable.
This was kind of a 5 days staying in heaven.
We do recommend this place very warmly and thank our good luck of finding it.

Travelling group: Extended Family
4 Apr 2016
Thank you Michael for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, you are more than welcome to return
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$189
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing