“Best vegan food I’ve ever had!”
Review of Nigella Bistro

Nigella Bistro
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I was in Benelmadena for a week and came here almost every single day, so my friend and I were able to try a lot of dishes of the menu
Its placed in the centre of the town, right by the train station
The food is delicious and ALL VEGAN ❤️
The menu is big and has so many different dishes, appetisers, desserts and cakes and milkshakes, coffee drinks and smoothies.
The staff is just the nicest and so much fun! They play all kinds of classical music so its never quiet or awkward.
I had my birthday whilst I was here and they even made me a special birthday-treat
Would definitely recommend this place, vegan or omnivore, and im already planning my next trip here

1  Thank Margrét S

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Would recommend the banoffee shake which was delicious. Also the carrot cake which was served with homemade ice cream - it was a monstrous portion and tasted divine. The shop had a wide range of vegan products (cheese, sausages, chocolate, tofu) which I have found impossible to find elsewhere so that was a welcome added bonus. The prices were very reasonable and portions extremely generous. The staff were friendly, patient and accommodating. I am vegan, my husband is an omnivore - we both enjoyed our cuisine!

1  Thank vickiwslattery
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Totally fantastic place serving really imaginative and delicious vegan food. We visited twice during our recent trip to Benalmadena (if staying nearer would have gone every day!) Being a very fussy/almost vegan veggie in Spain I was absolutely delighted to find this gemstone. The food was all lovely and very reasonably priced, my family who aren't veggie enjoyed it equally as much as myself. We were spoiled for choice, the menu all looks scrumptious and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Really can't speak highly enough - give it a try even if you aren't vegan. The only downside for me... I live in England!!!

2  Thank CharlH2
gocarr-V, Owner at Nigella Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really happy that you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Found this restaurant on happy cow, can quite honestly say was the most delicious vegan meal I've had. I went with my mum and brother who is a massive meat eater and he loved his burger! Food is delicious, and so reasonably priced! We had starters and mains and we were all stuffed. The man who owned the cafe couldn't have been kinder or more helpful! Would definitely love to go back here. Great little find and a lovely atmosphere!

2  Thank Hannah E

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review! We're glad you all enjoyed your food. We love the reaction from meat eaters - they are always amazed that vegan food can be tasty!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Went to Nigella's Bistro with my daughter who is vegan and my son who isn't. The food was so good and my son who had the bean burger said it was one of the nicest he had ever eaten! The chilli chips were fantastic . There is so much to choose from and the only downside was that we didn't have room for dessert. I would fully recommend for all, not just vegans!

1  Thank Angela H