“It would be good to have a Patisserie as good as this near home.”
Review of Pasteleria Bamboo

Pasteleria Bamboo
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Excellent pastries eat in or take away. High quality with good portions and good prices.
I could have got hooked on their pastries very easily if my wife hadn't steered me past on more than one occasion.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Pasteleria Bamboo looked so inviting from outside but the result did not meet expectations. The pastries were stolid and over priced/

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped for delicious looking cakes and coffee, disappointed they never had soya milk, but they did have almond milk, but just not the same...cakes however were delicious, beautiful light pastry and sweet fruit and strawberries. Would recommend.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The title of my review says it all, but to elaborate, the place is popular, clean and well run. There is an excellent choice of goodies and they serve delightful coffee. What more can I say? I’ll be adding a photo, post review, if possible.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here a few times during our recent holiday. It is fairly small, therefore quite often full. I am not 100% sure if everything is prepared on the premises but some things are. Quick and efficient service at a good price.