Lowest prices for your stay
US$143
US$124
PricelineUS$154
Hotels.comUS$132
TravelocityUS$132
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2020

is very close to outlet shopping center if you are into shopping. It was very cold but I bet its beautiful at summer time because of a very nice balcony. I mean its the first floor but its beautiful. You can park your car right at the door.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank serkana2727
Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

It is located just next the shopping center. You can park just next to room entrance which is really great advantage that you dont have to carry the bags after shopping :) breakfast was ok, room was quite clean and bed was comfortable. Advice to hotel management to make some renovation .

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank hero3
Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

SGH is a very good, nice hotel. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. They are very light. Also food is tasty and various. And I believe that the main plus of this place is service because when I stayed at the hotel my family and I wanted to move to Riccione but we didn't know how. So we decided to go to reception. There was a receptionist. Her name is Vanessa. She was really kind to us and told us a lot of information about different ways to get there. She helped us a lot to book train tickets. So I think it was great time when we were staying at this hotel. With love from Russia.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bestrewiewer_2006
Reviewed 13 February 2019

I've slept in this hotel for business ; it's just close from the Mc Arthur Outlet .
space room, very clean... design a little bit old fashioned.
I've eaten for the diner and breakfast....the real italian food with little price..very, very good!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2018

The setting of the hotel is quite nice, your own piece of lawn included with a small terrace , as the hotel is set up as a group of townhouses so each one has a separate entrance. It should have been really nice... some 20 years ago. For now, for some £100-120, its very old and very poor. The furniture and bathroom (shower) were so so dated it makes you almost feel disgusted. The rooms and the bathroom are very spacious though and ideal location for the outlet village shoppers, although its still not walking distance as you would have to walk on the road (theres no walking path between the hotel and the shopping village). The breakfast is somewhat incredibly poor (I mean, really poor, far below 3 stars - I could not find anything proper to eat, even the eggs were boiled to death - with a kind a blue-ish yolk, very poor bread, no cheese selection, the place itself where the breakfast is served, is very poor looking). I am definitely not going back, but if you have no choice and you come for shopping - its ok to stay for just one night maximum.

Date of stay: July 2018