Lowest prices for your stay
RM 667
Fully refundable before Sat, 25 May
ibis Styles
RM 666
Fully refundable before Sat, 25 May
No prepayment needed
romanovkirill
Almaty, Kazakhstan

It is a lot that should be improved

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Oct 2023via mobile
I do not know who gave a 4 star for this hotel. My opinion is 3 star hotel with a lot of things that should be improved. I stay for a work for a week and was getting a lot of issues. Rooms are not clean enough, especially curtains. Some rooms have a coffee machine, some not, I was staying in superior room without a coffee machine, my colleague was staying in normal and he had. A lot of smelled bugs on a balcony and no one is not doing nothing. I was asking for sleepers for 2 days and finally got it, they are very very cheap. The breakfast all the time is the same, it's OK, but not good enough, no green salad, no vegetables, just several small cucumbers and small tomatoes. Fresh juice machine was not working for 7 days during my stay but it was standing together with all drinks. Poor varieties of drinks in a lobby bar, no gym(
Some pluses: nice and free big parking, not a bad dinner in a restaurant in hotel.
Date of stay: October 2023
12.6 km from Ibis Styles Milano Est Settala
11.5 km from Ibis Styles Milano Est Settala
10.4 km from Ibis Styles Milano Est Settala
View more hotels in Settala
All reviews family room only downside fitness room i highly recommend this hotel breakfast buffet was excellent hotel is great milan car bar garden choice city taxi option
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2023

I highly recommend this hotel! It is a lovely establishment with a beautifully expansive garden and an outdoor swimming pool. I stayed there with my family, including two 5-year-old children. Alongside the playground equipment and trampoline, there were numerous birds that captivated my children's interest. Furthermore, the breakfast buffet was excellent, and the bar was pleasant. The family room was exceptionally spacious and well-maintained. Lastly, the staff members were extremely friendly and helpful!

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2023 via mobile

We were 4 on a trip between Lombardie / Vénétie.
We shared a room for 4 which was nice, very clean and well equipped . Breakfast was excellent with a many choices .
The hotel is quiet and has a very nice park with some kids activities . You cas also enjoy a fitness room. There is also a pool but not try as we were in April.
Very good choice !

Date of stay: April 2023
Reviewed 11 September 2022 via mobile

Stopped for a night as a break heading south. Located some way out of Milan near the autostrada, very few facilities in the area.

Large and well equipped hotel with very nice grounds. We had a suite made up as a family room which was great for our needs.

Only downside was that the restaurant was closed for August - staff recommended a couple of places or helped order in pizzas which we did not wanting to go out after a long drive. As the hotel was quite busy we were surprised at the decision not to offer evening food. Breakfast was good.

Nice staff. Would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 7 July 2022

The hotel is great but I wanted to enjoy the city of Milano a little more and decided to stay longer just to realize there was no public transport after 7 pm, then there was no taxi neither uber around to get there. Had to call the hotel for help, to get a taxi that will cost you even more than the room itself (minimum fare of a taxi just to start the route is 20 EUR, to get to the hotel from the nearest station will cost you 40 EUR)

Overall my stay was fine, I had a late check out but I struggle quite a lot with the resistance at the reception desk. Not fully satisfied.

Next time I will consider to go by car.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank PamelaVeraC
Fabio Cordisco, General Manager at Ibis Styles Milano Est Settala, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2022

Dear PamelaVeraC,

thank you for your review.

Best regards.

Fabio Cordisco

Reviewed 26 March 2022 via mobile

Excellent customer service, very helpful staff. Warm welcoming, clean room and very spacious. Good breakfast, very good location. Stayed only for weekend with family for my birthday but had the best time. Well recommended . Definitely will be back.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Fabio Cordisco, General Manager at Ibis Styles Milano Est Settala, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2022

Thank you very much for your review Mrs Miroslav p.

Hope to see you soon again.

Best regards