“Perfect restaurant. ”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

You must go here if you are in the neighbourhood.

Young people who have a perfect restaurant where the food and the friendliness is extreme. Really enjoyable and really relaxing.

Food : superb
Wine : very nice
Decoration : sublime
People : come back for them !

Reviewed 22 February 2017

The chef is David Bertolozzi. The 'cuisine' is classical, but with a modern touch. The plates are little paintings. You discover delicious tastes.
A must

Reviewed 11 May 2015

Until I went there.

We are not the kind of people who go to a lot of fancy restaurants. We are not the kind of couple that are 'foodies'
But this is well worth all it's money.
A very nice staff who make you feel comfy right away.
The only thing I can say is that they made me love things that I normally wouldn't eat.
I don't eat anything that has to do with coconut, one of their small desserts had coconut in it and I ate it all (and LOVED it), for me a good indicator of how the food is.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Was invited here to dinner as part of a group. The food and service were really top class and a visit here is strongly recommended. The owner/chef and his wife are excellent hosts and as the chef told us 'cooking is my life'.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Today I had the pleasure to discover a new adress.

I go regularly to restaurants with customers and friends. Belgium enjoys many execllent adresses but to be honest not frequently you get the unique chance to be impressed.

But today at Berto, it was really the case. Everything was "picco bello".

Decor, colours, starters, main dishes, wine choice, ... but also the presentation, combination of colours, a real pleasure for your eyes and palate! And we order the business lunch!

Maybe one tip, prices of water and coffee are in my view totally unreasonable. Do not abuse it.

To conclude, a memorable lunch! My compliments to the whole team.