All reviewssmall hotelcitybelgiumshowerparking
Reviewed 23 March 2017

This was small family type Hotel in the city center. Quiet, lovely. Hotel have pleasant bar lounge. Good place who have trip with car. You can leave car in the parking, its free. Very nice city, godd restaurant, tasty beer. Must try. I will comeback one day :)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I visited this Hotel after overruling my Companies Travel Agent who were keen to put me in a place 25 miles away from Waregem where I needed to be. It turned out to be the best decision I have ever made.
The Hotelier is just about the nicest person I have met on my travels and nothing is too much trouble. He is attentive and helpful without being imposing and makes his Hotel feel like a home from home.
The rooms are huge compared to most 4* hotels and are very well furnished and kept in a traditional style.
The bathroom was big too and the shower marvellous.
Breakfast was varied and lots of it served in Continental style.
If every Hotel was run in such a friendly and efficient manner, there would be lots of competition but this one is in a class of its own. If it were 25 miles away from where I need to be next time I am in Belgium, I will willingly make the trip.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

This small hotel is cozy, leaves you alone and free of any intervention. Bart is doing almost everything and very well. It is in the city center of Waregem and also close to the railway network, giving you access to all cities in Belgium with its location.

Room Tip: Suggest to choose rooms in the second floor, looking at the front.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2015

I stayed for 5 nights in this hotel in October'15. It is right in the middle of city center and close to restaurants and the market place and run by 1 person only.

The rooms are moderately large and clean. It serves without competition in the city as there are not any other hotels nearby.

Room Tip: No "very good" rooms I think.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

This is one of my favourite hotels. It is situated almost in the city center. The service is perfect because the person in charge of the hotel makes things easier. He is a lovely and hard-worker man, that's why we felt like we were at home. The rooms have whatever you need, and are big enough for one or two people. It has been a really nice stay. Hope to see more hotels like this during mu life and more people like its' owner.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business