Book In Advance

from US$66.00
More Info
from US$89.00
More Info
All reviews buffet lunch floating restaurant live music loboc river seafood filipino food singing and dancing traditional dance buffet style clams relaxing lunch local children beautiful scenery bohol countryside tour visit bohol nice experience per head
Reviewed 8 June 2018

The river cruise typically starts at 10am. In my recent visit, price for the cruise and food has increased, however the improvement is evident in terms of the food choices, quantity of food, and its presentation. This is a very good experience in Bohol island, a must-try for every traveler.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The cruise boat has tables and chairs laid for meals. And in the middle serving tables are kept. Food is kept on the serving tables. One can go and fill the plates. There is a live band on one side playing music. The cruise is for one hour. After a while one meets another platform where a group of young talented artists are waiting. They show dance and music. It was nice.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We went on the Loboc River Cruise as a family of 4 and it was awesome! The food on the boat was very good and the musical entertainment was a lot of fun and enjoyable to listen too! The cruise was well organized & we didn’t wait very long to get on the boat as they have boats leaving all the time in order to accommodate the crowds. They give you a ticket with a number when you drive in, make sure you keep that ticket with you after you park because that’s the number they call when it’s your turn to buy tickets. They also take group photos on the boat and they print them out before the cruise is over (there is a fee, but it is very minimal and the photo quality is good). Anyways, I would recommend the river cruise to anyone visiting the Loboc River!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Went on this river cruise not expecting what we got
Lovely buffet meal
Singer onboard boat was excellent
Then got off at a little village where locals dressed up danced and sold souvenirs

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The cruise and venue itself is organised. When our car entered the venue, we were given stub numbers stating how many we are in our company. We then waited for our number to be called. They have seats and a working television to entertain you while you wait.

Once called, we proceeded to the cashier to pay the fees. It is Php 750 per head but my 9 yr old daughter is free. After that you’ll be given tickets and we were instructed to proceed to the gate we were assigned to. We just need to log in our names and then go straight to the boat.

In the boat, the staffs will assist you to your tables. We were told that the buffet is already open and we can eat already. I and my daughter are almost done before our boat really sailed.

The Loboc cruise runs for about 1 hr. The scenery as well as the breeze is spectacular. There is also a short stop to watch the folks doing some local dance. I guess this stop is not mandatory since I saw several boats skipped this. However, I liked it. Although it rained for a few minutes, this made my Bohol trip worthwhile.

Date of experience: May 2018