Atz & H Inn(Bilston)
US$58
US$65
PremierInn.com
US$64
Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre Hotel(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$76
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Barons Court Hotel(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$51
  • Bar/Lounge
Wulfrun Hotel(Wolverhampton)
US$48
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe ground floorfull englishensuite shower roomtea and coffee making facilitiesdefinitely stay here againclean towelsgood nights sleepon arrivalsmashing breakfastgigvenueconveniencerearbasinkennedy
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Stayed at The Robin 2 last week as I went to see The Skids in the venue next door. I was literally out of the bedroom and straight in to the venue! If you're going to see any bands at the venue then this hotel is perfect. Didn't take up the breakfast option as I had to be up and out very early to drive back to Wales. Next time I go to see a band there I shall be booking this hotel every time! Hotel itself is cheap and cheerful with a little bar serving a good selection of drinks. Ample free parking too and not far from the motorway.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2017

If you are off to a gig at the Robin 2 then this will give you what you need. Clean, basic and has tea/coffee making facilities in the room and is the venue is literally in he same building. Free parking is behind the hotel as well. Their chief was not available when we stayed but normally you can get a good breakfast as well. I would not know why anyone would stay if you was not at the gig .but I would not stay anywhere else if I was.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Attended concert at Robin 2 Wednesday night we stayed over at the hotel on a B & B basis. The event was as usual for Brian up close and personal fantastic singer great personality and so friendly open and honest with his audience.
We arrived at the Robin around 3.30pm rooms are available from 2pm. The receptionist was very pleasant and welcoming we checked into Room 2. This is the first room as you enter the hotel which was fine for us .... no stairs involved and positioned at the rear of the building granted we had to listen to members of the audience who were still in the event room after we had left pass by our window as they left but after they had gone we had a very quiet night no traffic noise. As we were on the ground floor and as stated our bedroom window was very much on view we were pleased to see the whole window was obscured by heavily frosted glass. Most of the room which was on the small side was dominated by a large double bed, 2 singles pushed together. There was a narrow wardrobe at the end of the bed a long mirror on the wall and a set of drawers at one side of the bed having tea / coffee making facilities on top of it, other side of the bed was flush to the wall. There was an ensuite shower room with loo and w/basin. Although a little on the small side the room and the ensuite were very acceptable for our overnight needs. Everything was clean and fresh and comfortable. After a good nights sleep we had a very tasty breakfast with good quality ingredients, sausage bacon etc. For the price we paid we felt we had good value for money. We will use the Robin again when we come to the next BK concert.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosslyn R
Reviewed 15 March 2017

£30 single room no breakfast. Basic but clean and functional. Can't rate it as a 5 star as it plainly isn't. On the other hand i feel i'm slating them with the 3 but don't be put off. I had top floor single room 6. Small but it was all i needed. Electric shower, hot water, clean towels,clean bed, great Wifi, Everything i needed. Efficient staff.Have read other reviews stating smell of cigarettes but no it was well aired. I left the window open and was woken by the traffic outside but the new looking double glazed windows i'm sure would have taken care of that if i'd shut them. Definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Lower numbers mean lower floors if you struggle with stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I must have reserved this whilst I was drunk or insane. This place is noisy, dirty, and little more than a hostel. Cheap and well placed, but really shouldn't be listed as a hotel and you would think that a Premier Inn was The Ritz compared to this

3  Thank Michael D