Hotel Bleecker(Bloemendaal)
B&B Groen(Bloemendaal)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2014 via mobile

Due to legislation there are little beachfront places to stay. If u have more to spend go for the appartments: they are amazing. We come here every year and u have nice beach with some of the best beachplaces in holland. Views are amazing! Enjoy your holiday

Stayed: September 2014
3  Thank mentrop
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Since recently I have been visiting the Netherlands more regularly. On my quest for suitable accommodation I have stayed in many venues along the coast. None of them had neither the appeal nor pizzazz that I wad looking for.

In the spring of 2012 I have discovered this place and the wonderful hospitality of Freek and Kim. I have been staying there on every occasion that I visit the Netherlands.

The location is perfect right on the beach. The amenities in the apartments are everything you need and there is comped parking in the compound.

Then there are Freek and Kim, a lovely young couple who manage the premises. Hospitality runs through their veins and they are truly remarkable at what they do.

As I'm writing this I'm sitting in an airport in NYC. I'm privileged to travel for a living and visit some of the most amazing places and venues on the planet. However I am already looking forward to returning to my home away from home in Bloemendaal aan Zee.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Herrie
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My wife, daughters, and I recently spent a restful 3 nights at the Apartment-Hotel. The location is perfect: right on the ocean and close to the national park. If you want to go into Haarlem, it's only a 15-minute bus ride and the bus stop is right across the street. We drove into Haarlem and it's a quick 7-minute drive. We were in apartment 126 and had a side view down the beach. The weather didn't cooperate (who would have thought snow at the end of March!) but we had an enjoyable time anyway. The beach clubs were in full swing, but the apartment is fairly soundproof, so the noise didn't disturb us. The apartment had a nicely-equipped kitchen and 1 1/2 baths. My daughters said that the sofa sleeper was very comfortable.

There are grocery stores located fairly close (within a 10-minute drive), which is pretty convenient. The apartment provides one parking space in their gated lot, which is very convenient since the nearby public parking lots get very crowded when the beach crowd arrives. The apartment allows dogs and ours certainly enjoyed the beach, even in the cold water. The large park near the apartment has miles of trails to walk, ride horses, bike, or jog.

We would also recommend Orbitz, the restaurant located on the ground floor. It's an interesting restaurant featuring different Asian food. You pay one price and it's all you can eat for 2 1/2 hours. Each person is allowed to order three small dishes at a time and can order more once they've finished.

Tip: The apartment doesn't have a hair dryer, so make sure you pack one.

We will definately be returning when we want to get away to the beach.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Glenn H
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Beautiful place with an outstanding view of the ocean. Beautiful sunsets to be seen from your apartment. I have never been in an apartment with such a beautiful view. Service is great and the apartments are luxurious. Perfect getaway!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Freek S
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Me and my family just spend an amazing week at this Apartment-Hotel. It is right above the beach and the holiday apartments are beautiful, clean and great service. There is 1 private parking space for your car without any charge. We would recommend it to everybody we are definitely coming back next year.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family