“One of the best food I tasted!”
Review of Chapeau! - CLOSED

Chapeau!
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Wonderful food and very skilled staff! This definitely is one of my favorite restaurants, well deserved 2-Michellin star rating. I'm always delighted by the flavors of the amuses, such a great way to start a dinner night.

The food is full of flavor, well balanced. There's always a surprise to every dish, sometimes it's the flavor, sometimes it's the technique used, nice mix of textures or the colorful presentation.

There are lots of parking spots close to the restaurant. The place is a 5-min walk from the train station, so easy access from Amsterdam by public transport.

The owners announced their retirement for August 2016, make sure you try it before the restaurant is closed!

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Birthday of my girlfriend, have been now 4 times, but this time was even better than the last years. Very high quality food and service. Very comfortable atmosphere. Good quality wine arrangement with the chosen menu.

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

On a Friday afternoon we enjoyed lunch in this Michelin rated restaurant. The food is exceptionally good. Excellent wines. Friendly staff. Very recommendable.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I loved everything in the restaurant from the moment we entered in. Service is excellent. Guys even brought small stool for my bag. Food was delicious. It was about exploring new combinations of taste at the same time not loosing the natural taste of food. Very innovative. We definitely go their again.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

My friend from England was over for her birthday and as a treat she and I decided to treat ourselves to lunch at Chapeau. We were not disappointed. The waiting staff were so welcoming and explained the dishes as they were served. Each dish was delicious and exciting. We loved the different flavours. The wine complimented each dish very well. We sat outside which was lovely. We absolutely loved our experience and will return.