Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2018 via mobile

We had a great time here. The room was comfortable & clean with a beautiful deco. Overall satisfying, friendly service and accomodating. Just breakfast selection can be improved. Good job by manager Miss Lina Esa and thanks for the great hospitality

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
FrequentFlier666236, Manager at De Palma Hotel Ampang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2018

Dear Fizza_azmi,

Greetings from De Palma Hotel Ampang!

Thank you for your kind review of 16 Dec 2018. Your feedback is important to us to enable us to improve our products and services to ensure the satisfaction of our guests.

We are pleased you had an enjoyable stay and that our staff has been most helpful.

Hope to be of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 November 2018

This time visit is the 4th visit in this place. The 1st and 2nd visit, I found the room that I booked is renovated and we happy to come back for the 3rd visit. At the 3rd visit, I found the room that I booked was Superior. That was extremely unacceptable and we decided to upgrade to Junior Suite with the additional price RM100.00 each night. The 4th visit was EXTREMELY HORRIBLE when I was given room 604. That room in the picture at AGODA website looks very inviting and comfortable but, when given room 604, it seems like I'm staying in the forest hotel. Overall the room is sadly to say, "looked hunted". The air-conditioning sound like a motor and very noisy. I checked-in at 9.35pm and try to sleep but I cannot sleep when hearing the noise too much for me. Then at 00.24hrs I went to the reception counter to see if there is any better room to stay. Then the staff offering me another RM80.00 to the Junior Suite. That sound not reasonable at all because the last visit the room booked was superior and upgrade to Junior Suite is RM100.00. So then later on, the supervisor talk to me via phone and she offer me additional RM50.00 instead of RM80.00 for Junior Suite.
By the way, I'm expecting the room is similar to room 821 which the previous I had last visit but this Junior Suite is doesn't look like a Suite at all. So much disappointed with the room. What can I say if I could asked another room to sleep, my son (1 year 5 months old) is sleeping. For sure that is not convenience at all. This place is run down. Lobby looks very nice but the room is horrible.
At the cafe on the second day, I called the waiter and I noticed the waiter is talking among themselves. I called 3 times but none of that two staff paying attention. So, I decided to take the baby chair by myself. When they both realize then only them offer assistant. However, I said "Never mind, I take by myself and you both can continue talking and just ignore your guest." Later when I pass by, I said again "this is how you treat your customer and both busy chatting among themselves". I had no mood to eat after all the incident.
This hotel is the Islamic Compliant" hotel but the staff is nothing just to work and present at the hotel.

Only one person at the front office department that I should recommended is Idham (Belman) because, he is the only staff that I seen passionately working in that hotel and the rest of other team at afternoon shift at the Rumbia cafe on the 28/11/2018 when I had my dinner. Other than that I feel like "hell..." staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
FrequentFlier666236, Manager at De Palma Hotel Ampang, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2018

Dear Majidi I,

Greetings from De Palma Hotel Ampang!

Thank you for your review on 29 November 2018, providing us your comment and feedback during your recent stay with us. We have taken note of the points you raised and immediate actions have been taken, especially on the condition of the rooms you mentioned.

Your comments on the service at one of our F&B outlets have been duly noted and strict actions have been taken against the staff who were too busy among themselves.

We regret the inconvenience you have to go through, however, it is noted we have some staff who deserved commendation as recommended by you.

Thank you once again for your support and we would appreciate if you could contact our Front Office Manager, En. Nik Danial Hakim, at 03-42707070, for your next visit.

Looking forward to be of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Near to shopping centre. Room are newly renovated. Spacious and clean. Room design quite modern and simple. Bed not so comfortable and the linen I found a couple of stains. Breakfast was nice and service from the restaurant associate was wonderfull. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
FrequentFlier666236, Manager at De Palma Hotel Ampang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Virginia_5996,

Greetings from De Palma Hotel Ampang!

Thank you for your kind review of 16 September 2018.

We are pleased you had an enjoyable stay and we hope to be of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

De Palma Ampang very good location but a bit difficult to reach the hotel. We have to take a U turn to reach the hotel. Staffs are good and very kind. Only 3 counters open for register. So, we have to wait for long. Cafe is good but food are over price. Its better go to the Mamak shop for breakfast and lunch. Its located very near to hotel. Its not a budget hotel. Rooms are very clean. Over all its nice.

Room tip: Choose a room facing KL City
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
FrequentFlier666236, Manager at De Palma Hotel Ampang, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear SelvamN11,

Greetings from De Palma Hotel Ampang!

Thank you for your kind review of 10 September 2018. Your feedback is important to us to enable us to improve on our products and services to ensure the satisfaction of our guests.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

There have a dedicated floor which the rooms ate Islamic Friendly.....suitable for Islamic Guest. Food are nice and the location is near to restaurant and shopping complex which ia only in a walking distance.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
De Palma Manage... D, Manager at De Palma Hotel Ampang, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Linda J,

Greetings from De Palma Hotel Ampang!

Thank you for your kind review of 28 August 2018, providing us your invaluable comments of the hotel as well as products and services during your recent stay.

We are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and hope to be of service to you in the near future.