Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2019 via mobile

If you’re pinning for a ice thick Ox Tail Soup, so drop by the restaurant at De Palma Ampang. The meat is tender and the soup is thick with No MSG. Cheap and spacious parking available.Quiet and nice hotel with very good room rates.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
FrequentFlier666236, Manager at De Palma Hotel Ampang, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2019

Dear Nooreyepixtravel,

Greetings from De Palma Hotel Ampang!

Thank you for your kind review of 14 March 2019, providing us your comments on the services and products of our hotel.

We are happy you enjoyed the food and we can assure you we have monthly food promotions that will tempt your palate for more.

Thanking you once again for your support and we hope to be of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

I've been here a few years ago and make another stay here. It was a very tremendous experience and cosy place. I've spent 2 nights and most probably will be here again soon. In future, I might bring my family together.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
FrequentFlier666236, Manager at De Palma Hotel Ampang, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2019

Dear Azman2169,

Greetings from De Palma Hotel Ampang!

Thank you for your kind feedback of 12 Feb 2019, providing us your comments on the hotel during your recent stay with us. Your feedback and comments are important to us to enable us to improve and ensure the satisfaction of our guests.

We are glad you had a pleasant stay and we look forward to be of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 17 December 2018 via mobile

We had a great time here. The room was comfortable & clean with a beautiful deco. Overall satisfying, friendly service and accomodating. Just breakfast selection can be improved. Good job by manager Miss Lina Esa and thanks for the great hospitality

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
FrequentFlier666236, Manager at De Palma Hotel Ampang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2018

Dear Fizza_azmi,

Greetings from De Palma Hotel Ampang!

Thank you for your kind review of 16 Dec 2018. Your feedback is important to us to enable us to improve our products and services to ensure the satisfaction of our guests.

We are pleased you had an enjoyable stay and that our staff has been most helpful.

Hope to be of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 November 2018

This time visit is the 4th visit in this place. The 1st and 2nd visit, I found the room that I booked is renovated and we happy to come back for the 3rd visit. At the 3rd visit, I found the room that I booked was Superior. That was extremely unacceptable and we decided to upgrade to Junior Suite with the additional price RM100.00 each night. The 4th visit was EXTREMELY HORRIBLE when I was given room 604. That room in the picture at AGODA website looks very inviting and comfortable but, when given room 604, it seems like I'm staying in the forest hotel. Overall the room is sadly to say, "looked hunted". The air-conditioning sound like a motor and very noisy. I checked-in at 9.35pm and try to sleep but I cannot sleep when hearing the noise too much for me. Then at 00.24hrs I went to the reception counter to see if there is any better room to stay. Then the staff offering me another RM80.00 to the Junior Suite. That sound not reasonable at all because the last visit the room booked was superior and upgrade to Junior Suite is RM100.00. So then later on, the supervisor talk to me via phone and she offer me additional RM50.00 instead of RM80.00 for Junior Suite.
By the way, I'm expecting the room is similar to room 821 which the previous I had last visit but this Junior Suite is doesn't look like a Suite at all. So much disappointed with the room. What can I say if I could asked another room to sleep, my son (1 year 5 months old) is sleeping. For sure that is not convenience at all. This place is run down. Lobby looks very nice but the room is horrible.
At the cafe on the second day, I called the waiter and I noticed the waiter is talking among themselves. I called 3 times but none of that two staff paying attention. So, I decided to take the baby chair by myself. When they both realize then only them offer assistant. However, I said "Never mind, I take by myself and you both can continue talking and just ignore your guest." Later when I pass by, I said again "this is how you treat your customer and both busy chatting among themselves". I had no mood to eat after all the incident.
This hotel is the Islamic Compliant" hotel but the staff is nothing just to work and present at the hotel.

Only one person at the front office department that I should recommended is Idham (Belman) because, he is the only staff that I seen passionately working in that hotel and the rest of other team at afternoon shift at the Rumbia cafe on the 28/11/2018 when I had my dinner. Other than that I feel like "hell..." staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
FrequentFlier666236, Manager at De Palma Hotel Ampang, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2018

Dear Majidi I,

Greetings from De Palma Hotel Ampang!

Thank you for your review on 29 November 2018, providing us your comment and feedback during your recent stay with us. We have taken note of the points you raised and immediate actions have been taken, especially on the condition of the rooms you mentioned.

Your comments on the service at one of our F&B outlets have been duly noted and strict actions have been taken against the staff who were too busy among themselves.

We regret the inconvenience you have to go through, however, it is noted we have some staff who deserved commendation as recommended by you.

Thank you once again for your support and we would appreciate if you could contact our Front Office Manager, En. Nik Danial Hakim, at 03-42707070, for your next visit.

Looking forward to be of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Near to shopping centre. Room are newly renovated. Spacious and clean. Room design quite modern and simple. Bed not so comfortable and the linen I found a couple of stains. Breakfast was nice and service from the restaurant associate was wonderfull. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
FrequentFlier666236, Manager at De Palma Hotel Ampang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Virginia_5996,

Greetings from De Palma Hotel Ampang!

Thank you for your kind review of 16 September 2018.

Your feedback is important to us to enable us to improve on our products and services to ensure the satisfaction of our guests.

We are pleased you had an enjoyable stay and we hope to be of service to you in the near future.