“The only option to have Bulgarian food by the beach.”
Review of Neptun

Neptun
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Sveti Vlas
Cuisines: Eastern European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Tasty food and a terrace with a great view. Kind of expensive. Still, one of the good options to have lunch at the beach. Don't expect anything exceptional, though. There are so many items on the menu that I'd be surprised if more than half the meals don't come straight out of the freezer. Go for the BBQ, they prepare it in front of you.

Noticeable improvement since last year, too!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

The first time I came here with my husband last week we both had a delicious meal. This time, however, I had a different dish (sesame chicken fillet) and it was still raw in the middle. I pointed this out to the waitress when she came back to clear the table. She merely shrugged and didn't offer anything by way of discount. The menu prices didn't all match from one menu to another. We only came here because of it's convenience to our apartment complex but I won't be hurrying back. Nice view towards Nessebar and Sunny Beach though.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

went here for my sisters 60th birthday,, booked a few tables in advanced as there was 13 of us,when we got there theyd put all the tables together so we was"nt sepperated put banners and balloons up for my sister which we was"nt excepting,we all had pre drinks before ordering our food,i had chicken strips cooked in seseme oil with a garlic dip for starters oh my days it was beautiful then my main course was a garlic steak chips and salad and it was done to perfection all for around 16 quid..the staff had made my sister a birthday cake which again we was not expecting,so we didnt need dessert but the cake was truly amazing,staff was very friendly and couldnt do enough for us the special little touches what they did for my sisters birthday made it even more special...excellent service...

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Ate here again in September 2016 after being a bit disappointed on previous 2 visits. At 5 o clock we were the only 2 people in the restaurant, I have never seen it this empty. Service was functional but nothing better then that. The food was hot and we didn't have to wait long but was not anything like as good as we have had in the past. This used to be one of our favourites for an easy afternoon meal but the food and the service is no longer as good as it was. Prices are about the same and it is still quite a nice place to sit but there are better places around. Still not sure that it is being run by the same people, even though they have put a review on to say original owners are back, the staff seem the same as my 2 previous visits.
Still OK for a reasonably priced tea or a pizza for the kids but nothing like it used to be.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The food was good, but I ate better. I don't know if was it even a restaurant, maybe a bistro or so.