All reviews wedding reception bridal suite wedding venue wedding breakfast red house other hotels in the area dietary requirements buffet breakfast son in law perfect venue fairy lights amazing hotel following morning road noise round bed tea and coffee other guests
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Wow what a find! Booked this through work to stay for a conference and I'm never sure what to expect. I arrived about 4:30pm and had the most lovely greeting! He explained where my room was and offered to help with my bags and gave me the dinner menu so I could chose if I wanted it in my room or downstairs. I went up to my room which had a huge bed and lovely white bathroom everything was utterly spotless! The different teas and biscuits were a nice touch as was the little shampoos - something I didn't expect at all! For dinner I ate in the bar and had one of the best cooked steaks I have ever had and the chef even asked if I'd like him to do me a little salad which after eating conference food is music to my ears!
I had a great nights sleep in the massive bed and had different pillows to chose from another really nice touch!
The breakfast oh wow was amazing so tasty and cooked to order which I loved!
I've had a fantastic stay here and if I am ever in the area again would not even look for another hotel!
Friendly lovely little hotel which amazing food what more could you ask for?

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BanburyTourist1
Reviewed 30 January 2017

We have stayed here before and what a difference a new management makes. The Gray Manor is looking anything but grey! The interiors are bright, classy and comfortable, and the rooms well appointed. The food was very tasty and the service fantastic; the staff were so friendly and accommodating, which is all the more appreciated when you are travelling with a toddler. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I stayed here for work, but it offered a little bit extra in terms of my room especially the bathroom - it was a nice touch with the Jacuzzi bath and integrated TV.
The staff were so helpful and polite, nothing was too much trouble - everything I asked for they were quick enough to support.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jono06
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed overnight at this stunning designer hotel. Lovely bright modern and recently renovated room with excellent facilities. Fantastic staff ! Eli & Jason could not have been more welcoming or helpful. Public areas are quirky and very attractively decorated, with lots of space. Fantastic breakfast - exceptionally good sausages.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank elias m
Reviewed 27 November 2016

We chose Gray Manor as a venue for a celebration lunch for my Mum's 90th birthday. Jason and Eli couldn't have been more accommodating. They were willing to help with anything but also allowed us a free hand. Any little problems were attended to straight away. The food was fantastic, just what we ordered and beautifuly presented. The staff were very attentive and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The rooms we had were clean and comfortable and the little extras provided for Mum delighted her. My husband and I treated ourselves to the bridal suite which was lovely, spacious, comfortable and relaxing.
Thanks also go to Nick (Antonio), Joe and Kelly and all the staff.
I would recommend Gray Manor as a venue for weddings, parties, confrences or anything!

Date of stay: November 2016