“Wedding Reception”
Review of Gray Manor Hotel

Gray Manor Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Cholderton
Reviewed 27 February 2017

What a fantastic venue! We have just had our wedding reception here (25/02/2017). From the moment we e-mailed Elie & Jason nothing was to much trouble. They were very accomodating letting us meet with our photographer there etc. The menu had a wonderful choice of meals for the reception. The package they offer is great value and on the day the Venue was decorated to our choice and to a high standard. It looked fabulous. The accomadation was again to a high Standard and the bridal suite was just wow! If you're thinking of the Gray Manor for your wedding check it out. Our thanks again to Elie, Jason (and special thanks to Nick) and all your staff

Room Tip: To be honest any room either ground floor or second floor they are all quiet and of a decent size!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jan L

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Wow what a find! Booked this through work to stay for a conference and I'm never sure what to expect. I arrived about 4:30pm and had the most lovely greeting! He explained where my room was and offered to help with my bags and gave me the dinner menu so I could chose if I wanted it in my room or downstairs. I went up to my room which had a huge bed and lovely white bathroom everything was utterly spotless! The different teas and biscuits were a nice touch as was the little shampoos - something I didn't expect at all! For dinner I ate in the bar and had one of the best cooked steaks I have ever had and the chef even asked if I'd like him to do me a little salad which after eating conference food is music to my ears!
I had a great nights sleep in the massive bed and had different pillows to chose from another really nice touch!
The breakfast oh wow was amazing so tasty and cooked to order which I loved!
I've had a fantastic stay here and if I am ever in the area again would not even look for another hotel!
Friendly lovely little hotel which amazing food what more could you ask for?

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BanburyTourist1
Reviewed 30 January 2017

We have stayed here before and what a difference a new management makes. The Gray Manor is looking anything but grey! The interiors are bright, classy and comfortable, and the rooms well appointed. The food was very tasty and the service fantastic; the staff were so friendly and accommodating, which is all the more appreciated when you are travelling with a toddler. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I stayed here for work, but it offered a little bit extra in terms of my room especially the bathroom - it was a nice touch with the Jacuzzi bath and integrated TV.
The staff were so helpful and polite, nothing was too much trouble - everything I asked for they were quick enough to support.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jono06
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed overnight at this stunning designer hotel. Lovely bright modern and recently renovated room with excellent facilities. Fantastic staff ! Eli & Jason could not have been more welcoming or helpful. Public areas are quirky and very attractively decorated, with lots of space. Fantastic breakfast - exceptionally good sausages.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elias m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cholderton
10.8 km away
20.2 km away
Esseborne Manor
Esseborne Manor
#1 of 1 in Hurstbourne Tarrant

Been to Gray Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!