“My Favourite restaurant”

Ti Cusacks at The Claregalway Hotel
Price range: US$15 - US$44
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We always eat here when visiting family we even stay in the hotel . The food is superb I’ve tried many dishes , The beef noodles wok style bring my favourite, fish and chips the best , the desserts again real nice.

I don’t understand why they stop serving at 9pm esp on Friday esp with hotel guests , a few were turned away on Sat night but aside from that it’s a lovely meal in pleasant surroundings .

The hotel and rooms are really cosy and so well decorated you do not hear a sound at night , beds comfy , breakfast nice , just a little thing they changed the breakfast plates / cups etc from pure white china to Uber modern grey and breakfast served in a grey pasta bowl is not a good look
And does not fit in with the look of the hotel ... just a little quirk with me , aside from that the hotel is really lovely

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I was staying for a business trip. The food is fairly standard bistro style food eg burgers, steak, battered fish and stir fry. I had the beef stir fry which was pleasantly spicy and served with rice. I was a bit disappointed with the range of food and would prefer more healthy options to be available and fewer dishes coming with chips. The service efficient and friendly however overall I felt the food is overpriced and of average quality.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Food is fresh, staff are nice. Good selection of food and drink and lovely atmosphere. Nice for a family/couples. I would visit again

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Myself and three friends met up for dinner last week. The food was disappointing as was the service. Some of the food was just warm and my friend found an elastic band in her dinner so we told the waitress and she removed the plate and band .. the duty management came and said the band wasn't theirs!! They were accusing my friend of planting the band that had been found in her dinner ! There was no sincere apology made and when my friend was offered a different dinner she said she wanted what she had ordered but they bought back the actual, now warm, dinner .. not a fresh plate! We were then told we could only have what was on the desert menu, when asked if the deserts were home made we were told no .. with a huge kitchen that caters for many a wedding/function I found this very disappointing. We will be looking for somewhere else to meet the next time!

1  Thank FionaOC1970
Reviewed 20 November 2017

First off this is a very popular place for food with guests and obviously locals. I can see why, the staff are wonderful very friendly and accommodating, the food is great -great kids menu also! and the price is spot on, very enjoyable.