“Awesome rooms, friendly staff, very clean and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Ajay & Josie - together since 2006 & Married locally in 2009
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Ajay & Josie - together since 2006 & Married locally in 2009
our lucky maskot! Sapphira Angelie
Large double room which can fit an extra bed if needed (or book the large single too) With Kitchen.
Entrance hall
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner available - organic & home grown where possible - vegetarian and vegan
Kitchen with all utensils - included gas and burner hob.
Our marriage temple! View from the balcony
Healing room where we offer guests, travelers & locals for massage, reflexology & Reiki
Our spacious balcony for eating, yoga, reading, relaxing...the best view around!
Dharamshala just below our home and the famous HPCA cricket stadium in our sights.
Mcleod Gange just up the hill - home of the Tibetans and the Dali Lama. A great dynamic place.
What a lush view  from our balcony - come visit! take a holiday ..
Our logo - we began in 2006
Our local resident!
Kirpu Mor junction - arrival point to Gamru
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rajeshtha...
Shimla, India
“Awesome rooms, friendly staff, very clean and well maintained.”
Reviewed 9 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

Ajay is very nice guy. he is awesome host. his team always keeps cleanliness on priority. I stayed here for a week. it was a great experience.

MSchouten...
“A paradise in the mountains”
Reviewed 1 December 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I arrived at Tree of Life at the end of September this year and stayed for a month. It was such a pleasure! I didn't know I was able to feel so at home, in another place than my own. But I did. And quicker than I'd imagined.

This was my first trip to India alone and I definitely left my comfortzone at home :) But host Ajay made me feel at home right away and made sure my stay was as good as it could ever be. Besides being the best cook in the world (I'm spoiled now for the rest of my life, thank you), he talked me home when I was lost in the dark at 30 metres from the appartment, brought me to town each time I couldn't fix a cab and last but not least saved me from a massive spider incident. Haha, the memory alone...........brrrrrrrr!

I stayed at Indra Dev and loved my cosy room. The appartment is excellent, clean, comfortable and with a magnificent view!! Yes, it is noisy. But ey, that's just India.. And to be honest, this being my 4th visit to India, it was the most quiet place I stayed so far.

I'm in love with this crazy, beautiful, sizzling, transforming and extreme sub continent. I felt completely at home in the Dharamshala region and I'll be back next year for sure!!

With love,
Mirjam

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
121sharma...
“Very good place”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Josie is great host and very comfortable home. She has very good team. They will offer you variety of body therapy and acupunctur. I had session with her husband. It did work for me.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing